BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

6 hours ago, Thewhitesettler said:

If we, as Rangers fans, just go to the game, cheer on our team, sing songs that are not on the "Banned" list, don't antagonize the police/stewards, nobody will bother us, too much.

I hate it, as much as any Bear, that TBB anthem is deemed unacceptable in its current format, but we have to obey the law, whilst at the game, until the law is changed.

So can you provide the list list of songs that are banned? as far as I am aware there are no banned songs.

I think a lot of Rangers pubs near Ibrox even asked the polis for a list of songs that are "banned" so they know what ones not to play in the pubs, and as far as I know they never got any list.

I dont get it anyway, they play songs that some would think are banned in pubs (I wont name them as dont want to get anyone in trouble but everyone knows what pubs im talking about) around Ibrox before games, TBBs for example and loyalist songs, its fine, theres never any bother, no one complains, Ive even seen a local polis that I know in the pubs singing them

Then all of a sudden you walk into Ibrox and its radically offensive to hear or sing these songs and chants. Its obvious that Rangers and Rangers fans are targets because these songs get sung in boozers and buses across the country but its only an issue inside the ground whenever Rangers happen to be playing well.

The offensive behaviour at football acts basically give the polis the discrepancy to arrest you for anything that they deem offensive, you could literally be lifted on a Friday night game for singing Mary Had A Little Lamb and a polis could arrest you saying its offensive, and even if it was as ridiculous as that youd still be locked up till monday before the judge throws it out.

When I got lifted they said id shouted a sectarian phrase, but they didnt lift me till 10 15 minutes after id supposedly shouted it, so the polis shout me over and say im being held for the sectarian behaviour at football act or whatever and I said "what did I say?" the polis said he wasnt answering that, that all he was obliged to tell me was that id been accused of a sectarian offense, and I said "well fuck that, am goin nowhere till you tell me what im meant to have said, you must have heard it ffs" and I continued to argue with the guy until he basically said that he hadnt a fucking scooby what id said and that it was a polis up the stairs and a steward that had reported it, and that i matched the discription, he started huckling me up and everyone started booing and the rest and I was still ragin saying how bullshit it was, then we get to the top of the stairs and the other polis goes "aye thats him!", then that cunt wouldnt even tell me what phrase id supposedly chanted, this was saturday at 1 oclock and I didnt find out what I was actually accused of saying untill about 5 oclock on the monday night when I got seen by a judge. Ended up doing a weekender banned for nearly 2 years and a 350 fine because of the word of 2 polis and a steward. Fucking police state were living in

I got an Offical Police warning, stays on record for 2 years

I stated to an individual dressed in green and grey that they could type "Most Succesful Fucking Club in the world" into google"

Wasn't at a game, this was a night out and a bit banter

Was 3 months later the polis came to the house, said the complaint was supported by several witnesses, it was, and that I was swearing aggressively, I wasn't .

Copper was decent, said as long as there was no repeat all would be well but..........

He said I might get a letter, if it was up to him I wouldn't but he had to report back to his boss

His boss decided I needed an official, formal warning..

56a8d8095701b_Photoon27-01-2016at2.382.t

18 hours ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Incest, the game the whole family can play.  The only way sturgeon will get her hole is of she gets a relative to do the durty deed. 

Has anyone ever noticed incest is an anagram of nicest?

ooft

Fucking hell had just read Willis's post thinking what a total shambles and then I get to Bogtrotters. What the fuck is the our country coming too....could stick some junk in my veins and do some shoplifting and fuck all happens. Say a supposed bad word with no evidence other than hearsay and you get a fine. What next saying to someone that is one ugly shirt you have on and because it's the same colour as their team you are accussed of offensive behaviour. Sheep fans would be making loads at christmas then.

4 hours ago, bluenosebrad said:

So can you provide the list list of songs that are banned? as far as I am aware there are no banned songs.

Sarcasm is quite hard to detect in this media, but I gave it a go.

I'd ban singing in all grounds, unless it was a professional operatic singer, being accompanied by a full orchestra!

1 hour ago, gj923 said:

Fucking hell had just read Willis's post thinking what a total shambles and then I get to Bogtrotters. What the fuck is the our country coming too....could stick some junk in my veins and do some shoplifting and fuck all happens. Say a supposed bad word with no evidence other than hearsay and you get a fine. What next saying to someone that is one ugly shirt you have on and because it's the same colour as their team you are accussed of offensive behaviour. Sheep fans would be making loads at christmas then.

I was called a dirty Orange Whore, did I report it,,  err    Noo

I took a lot more in response but didn't swear again or use Fenian,  still a "Warning" on record

I remember when Pussy Riot got the Jail and how we mocked the Russians for their intolerance  

In other News, Mass Murderer Goes Free 

Scotland's most senior law officer will not support a private prosecution of the driver of the Glasgow bin lorry which crashed, killing six people.

Lord Advocate Frank Mulholland's decision comes after a family which lost three members in the tragedy began steps to prosecute Harry Clarke.

Mr Mulholland said the Crown's decision not to prosecute due to insufficient evidence remained unchanged.

11 hours ago, Thewhitesettler said:

If we, as Rangers fans, just go to the game, cheer on our team, sing songs that are not on the "Banned" list, don't antagonize the police/stewards, nobody will bother us, too much.

I hate it, as much as any Bear, that TBB anthem is deemed unacceptable in its current format, but we have to obey the law, whilst at the game, until the law is changed.

antagonise the police? its a bit of banter ffs, its mindsets like yours that made us second class citizens in the scottish game

3 hours ago, Thewhitesettler said:

Sarcasm is quite hard to detect in this media, but I gave it a go.

I'd ban singing in all grounds, unless it was a professional operatic singer, being accompanied by a full orchestra!

Are you saying you dont know or there isnt one???

2 hours ago, Bogtrotters said:

Scotland's most senior law officer will not support a private prosecution of the driver of the Glasgow bin lorry which crashed, killing six people.

Lord Advocate Frank Mulholland's decision comes after a family which lost three members in the tragedy began steps to prosecute Harry Clarke.

Mr Mulholland said the Crown's decision not to prosecute due to insufficient evidence remained unchanged.

On a similar note a couple of years ago - same court, same week, same judge - one guy was up in front of him for singing the Billy Boys. Actual jail time. Think it might have been 4 months but would need to check it out.

The other guy - a peado with thousands of images of children getting abused on his computer. No jail time.

As I said at the start - same court, same week, same judge. This is in the SNP's legal framework. Oh and more than likely the judge being a Fenian Rangers hating bigot, too.

I think we are at real risk of creating a hooligan/disorder type problem at the football in this country , because the police , goverment , sfa etc all seem too think we must have 1 , guys are getting arrested etc for nothing , ordinary fans are being made too feel like criminals anyway and i can see a point where people will think fuck this , their treating us like animals and criminals anyway so we may aswell do whatever the fuck we want

Same old, same old. Until the board start fighting our corner then these cnuts will continue to stick it up us and not give one fcuk what a fan base says. Fans will continue to get lifted and players will continue to get sent off because they can do it and know that nothing will be said by the Club ! It's toffee for them! :sherlock:

4 hours ago, Bogtrotters said:

Harry Clark has now been arrested and officially charged.  Seems he was whistling sectarian tunes while driving and the deaths are now being classifiedas hate crimes.

1 minute ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Harry Clark has now been arrested and officially charged.  Seems he was whistling sectarian tunes while driving and the deaths are now being classifiedas hate crimes.

Whistling Hijack the pope mobile while driving a bin mobile,what a bigot.

The politicos and their subservient agencies are turning football behaviour into a problem when there was none, all to justify their easily offended bill.

As I 've said befor where is the problem? two million fans per season, so how many charged and convicted? Not many. How many charged and convicted under the easily offended law? 6 max?

They all still peddle the myth of sectarianism. However, they are also intent in making it OUR problem, not that anyone would notice! It's not personal, just that we are the easiest target around that wouldn't cost the SNP votes.

From the SNP to plod, corrupt to the core.

Time we took matters in to our hands and vote these cunts out out of power and we shpuld pressure the club for more positive action, or they will end up with no support as fans just don't need to put up with this shit and be criminalised for a corrupt agenda.

2 hours ago, ger4life_1872 said:

I think we are at real risk of creating a hooligan/disorder type problem at the football in this country , because the police , goverment , sfa etc all seem too think we must have 1 , guys are getting arrested etc for nothing , ordinary fans are being made too feel like criminals anyway and i can see a point where people will think fuck this , their treating us like animals and criminals anyway so we may aswell do whatever the fuck we want

If you can be lifted by one copper because you fit the description of somebody some other copper thinks might have said something sectarian at some point during a football match then we are going to see law abiding people refusing to put themselves in that position.

All we will have left are those who don't care about getting lifted, scum like the gangreen brigade.

1 hour ago, Blue Avenger said:

The politicos and their subservient agencies are turning football behaviour into a problem when there was none, all to justify their easily offended bill.

As I 've said befor where is the problem? two million fans per season, so how many charged and convicted? Not many. How many charged and convicted under the easily offended law? 6 max?

They all still peddle the myth of sectarianism. However, they are also intent in making it OUR problem, not that anyone would notice! It's not personal, just that we are the easiest target around that wouldn't cost the SNP votes.

From the SNP to plod, corrupt to the core.

Time we took matters in to our hands and vote these cunts out out of power and we shpuld pressure the club for more positive action, or they will end up with no support as fans just don't need to put up with this shit and be criminalised for a corrupt agenda.

No chance mate when you've got Yess'ers and SNP voters who are Rangers fans. I think a lot of fans (not just nationalists but handwringers and apathetic ones too) need to decide what matters more to them? Rangers or their favourite political part/worrying about looking bad in fenians and people who hate us, eyes.

Rhetorical of course. I won't be holding my breath.

9 hours ago, bluenosebrad said:

Are you saying you dont know or there isnt one???

I'm saying that I don't know if there is one.

My original comment was me trying to be sarcastic, and very tongue in cheek.

Maybe they should issue us with a list of songs that are deemed to be offensive, and why they're offensive??

A lot of people, of a certain religion, are very easy to offend nowadays, or they fake offence at almost everything we say or do. These same people were the ones that wanted this stupid piece of legislation passed, however they're not so keen on it now though, are they?

1 hour ago, Thewhitesettler said:

I'm saying that I don't know if there is one.

My original comment was me trying to be sarcastic, and very tongue in cheek.

Maybe they should issue us with a list of songs that are deemed to be offensive, and why they're offensive??

A lot of people, of a certain religion, are very easy to offend nowadays, or they fake offence at almost everything we say or do. These same people were the ones that wanted this stupid piece of legislation passed, however they're not so keen on it now though, are they?

The Police have said they have no list. They can arrest you for singing any song if they think it might be offensive. They have said its not their job to determine if it is offensive but to put any potential 'offenders' before the courts for them to make the decision.

Its the ultimate get out and gives them carte blanche to do as they please. It seems neither referees nor police are blessed with common sense or are told to leave theirs in the locker until their shift is over.

5 hours ago, RFC Eagle said:

The Police have said they have no list. They can arrest you for singing any song if they think it might be offensive. They have said its not their job to determine if it is offensive but to put any potential 'offenders' before the courts for them to make the decision.

Its the ultimate get out and gives them carte blanche to do as they please. It seems neither referees nor police are blessed with common sense or are told to leave theirs in the locker until their shift is over.

That's exactly why this law is a joke and has no place on statutes.

For them not to know if a law has been broken because that law is incoherent, then it wholeheartedly leads to criminilsation of the innocent. You get arrested, charged, spend all weekend in the pokey, appear in court and the judge rules that plod was talking shite?! Thanks very much!

The problem also is, if plod can't understand it, then it can and is subject to abuse by both plod and a corrupt hater sitting on the bench and you are found guilty as charged.

It's so fucking wrong on so many levels. There has to be clarity and honesty for plod to arrest you in that they do honestly believe that you have committed a crime, not, well I don't really know and the judge will decide.

Boiling!