Phil Mac Giolla Bháin

I enjoy his articles... but then again i naturally translate the language of bigotry into plain English and each one simply reads "My hatred of Rangers consumed my life, i moved out my home country and lost my wife and children.  People in my own industry even outcast me as being tarred with the sickening sectarian brush".

When he says people of Irish heritage, you would think he would have been livid at the treatment that Kiernan & Sheils got. Irish when it suits.

A hypocritical source of sectarian hate for a large section of society and delusional to boot  

9 hours ago, thebluedoo said:

When he says people of Irish heritage, you would think he would have been livid at the treatment that Kiernan & Sheils got. Irish when it suits.

A hypocritical source of sectarian hate for a large section of society and delusional to boot  

:lol: The majority of those Scots who claim Irish heritage are actually Ulster Scots even if they don't realise it :lol: