Can you help?

Can you help please? I've been looking for email addys of all of the police stations in Glasgow and surrounding areas, to ask them a few questions regarding the effigies that were on display and some other stuff. It's simple enough to get contact phone numbers, but not email addresses. Emails are ideal as I can add some attachments to highlight the problem as well.

https://www.google.co.uk/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=police+scotland+phone+number&rflfq=1&rlha=0&rllag=55868241,-4267878,2670&tbm=lcl&tbs=lf:1,lf_ui:4&rlfi=hd:;si:

I can fill in a form for Police Scotland easily enough, but I really want to hit quite a lot of individual police stations to see the difference in their responses which I'm sure would be quite interesting. If no joy, I'll letter some of them but it's gonna cost me (spot the cheapskate).

Just to add...keep the heads up lads/lassies. We've bounced back many a time in our long and illustrious history and we'll do so again. 

NO SURRENDER!

Everything has been streamlined and centralised under the SNP goverment and this leads to generic responses that follow the set out guidelines.

One thing for sure is that it will be swept under the big carpet along with the exuberant hivs/bheggar fans at the final, not forgetting the motherwell fans yearly ritual of the pitch invasion (which apparantely includes charging towards and goading of opposition fans).

The police scotland response will go along the lines of  blaming stewards, and if you contact any police station from outwith the community the event took place they will urge you to contact the correct station.

Don't expect anything of note to happen regarding this, forgive my apathy but i'm being realistic.

My work carry out maintenace for police scotland and any email will be a centralised generic email address. If you are serious about contacting them you would have to write to each station individually. To be honest i could save you a lot of bother and tell you the reply you'll get will be along the lines of.....

"Dear Mr Cooper,

NOTHING TO SEE HERE, MOVE ALONG NOW, IS THAT A UNION FLAG? CARE TO EXPLAIN WHY YOU HAVE A SYMBOL OF BIGOTRY AND OPPRESSION?  THATS A HATE CRIME, SEE YOU TOMORROW AT 6AM

NIC'S NAZIS"

49 minutes ago, Davie Mr Magic Cooper said:

49 minutes ago, Davie Mr Magic Cooper said:

Can you help please? I've been looking for email addys of all of the police stations in Glasgow and surrounding areas, to ask them a few questions regarding the effigies that were on display and some other stuff. It's simple enough to get contact phone numbers, but not email addresses. Emails are ideal as I can add some attachments to highlight the problem as well.

https://www.google.co.uk/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=police+scotland+phone+number&rflfq=1&rlha=0&rllag=55868241,-4267878,2670&tbm=lcl&tbs=lf:1,lf_ui:4&rlfi=hd:;si:

I can fill in a form for Police Scotland easily enough, but I really want to hit quite a lot of individual police stations to see the difference in their responses which I'm sure would be quite interesting. If no joy, I'll letter some of them but it's gonna cost me (spot the cheapskate).

Just to add...keep the heads up lads/lassies. We've bounced back many a time in our long and illustrious history and we'll do so again. 

NO SURRENDER!

On Police Scotland website open:

1.Your Community then Division bookmark on right hand side;

2.Open:Greater Glasgow then again on right hand side you'll find a bookmark:Area Command;

3.Open one of the Area Commands:Govan and Craigton(for example);

4.Open again the bookmark on right hand side,named Wards-you'll get an email for that Area;

5.Repeat 1-5 for every Area.

9 minutes ago, Darius72 said:

On Police Scotland website open:

1.Your Community then Division bookmark on right hand side;

2.Open:Greater Glasgow then again on right hand side you'll find a bookmark:Area Command;

3.Open one of the Area Commands:Govan and Craigton(for example);

4.Open again the bookmark on right hand side,named Wards-you'll get an email for that Area;

5.Repeat 1-5 for every Area.

Outstanding Darius. Really appreciated mate as it will save me a lot of hassle and a few quid too.

It's not something I want to do, but I'm sick and tired of us getting ridiculed on a daily basis from all angles, yet the manky mob are untouchable no matter what they do or say. As stated by the guys above, I may very well be wasting my time but I'll go ahead and do so anyway. Thanks for the replies.

In the meantime, ForeverAndEver and others of the same mind can carry on moaning about how we get treated, but continue to bite the pillow (no lube involved) as the many rats form a queue to walk all over us. You sit on your hands (and continue to complain) and I'll do what I want to do. That's fair enough isn't it? I'm not one for putting a fellow supporter down. I don't expect any praise but I certainly don't expect to get slaughtered for it either.

5 minutes ago, Davie Mr Magic Cooper said:

Outstanding Darius. Really appreciated mate as it will save me a lot of hassle and a few quid too.

It's not something I want to do, but I'm sick and tired of us getting ridiculed on a daily basis from all angles, yet the manky mob are untouchable no matter what they do or say. As stated by the guys above, I may very well be wasting my time but I'll go ahead and do so anyway. Thanks for the replies.

In the meantime, ForeverAndEver and others of the same mind can carry on moaning about how we get treated, but continue to bite the pillow (no lube involved) as the many rats form a queue to walk all over us. You sit on your hands (and continue to complain) and I'll do what I want to do. That's fair enough isn't it? I'm not one for putting a fellow supporter down. I don't expect any praise but I certainly don't expect to get slaughtered for it either.

You're welcome mate.

1 hour ago, Davie Mr Magic Cooper said:

NO SURRENDER!

Remember not to sign off with No Surrender.

Each to their own but feels taig like "we are offended shite" to me.