Rangers Charity Foundation. Arran cycle

blueretro

Hope this is OK to post on here. Today I signed up for the Rangers Charity Foundation 55 mile round Arran cycle ride.The event takes place on the 25th March this year. If anyone could spare a pound or two I would really appreciate it. I'll post the link to my just giving page, any money donated goes directly to the charity so everything is above board and honest.

Rangers Arran cycle just giving page.

Thanks every penny is much appreciated

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

28 minutes ago, blueretro said:

Hope this is OK to post on here. Today I signed up for the Rangers Charity Foundation 55 mile round Arran cycle ride.The event takes place on the 25th March this year. If anyone could spare a pound or two I would really appreciate it. I'll post the link to my just giving page, any money donated goes directly to the charity so everything is above board and honest.

Rangers Arran cycle just giving page.

Thanks every penny is much appreciated

Just donated mate .... enjoy your trip in a beautiful part of the country .... great cause ....?

:UK:

4 minutes ago, Bobby Hume said:

Been over a few times in my younger years camping .... Scotland in miniature all on the one island ..... hope you reach your target mate.

:UK:

Same here, I started going over on my motorbike in the late 70's early 80's Easter and September weekends. Loved the place ever since. 

On 13/01/2017 at 10:52 PM, Lothianbear said:

Iv'e signed up to this too, never cycled this distance before so training has started , all for a good cause , looking forward to the challenge. 

So where's your just giving page? You can't miss a trick on RM :lol:

On 13/01/2017 at 10:52 PM, Lothianbear said:

Iv'e signed up to this too, never cycled this distance before so training has started , all for a good cause , looking forward to the challenge. 

The miles shouldn't be a problem especially if you can stick in a group. You should try and get a few hills in beforehand. There are a few tough climbs to negotiate.

I replied to your PM. Hopefully that should be you sorted. You'll be able to steal my potential donators now. :nailbiting:

2 minutes ago, blueretro said:

The miles shouldn't be a problem especially if you can stick in a group. You should try and get a few hills in beforehand. There are a few tough climbs to negotiate.

I replied to your PM. Hopefully that should be you sorted. You'll be able to steal my potential donators now. :nailbiting:

ye thanks, still can't get it to link, can see the link but nowt happens.

I know the hills in Arran can be tough but seen them from the car , different story on a bike, but training coming along so should be ok. 

2 hours ago, Lothianbear said:

ye thanks, still can't get it to link, can see the link but nowt happens.

I know the hills in Arran can be tough but seen them from the car , different story on a bike, but training coming along so should be ok. 

I did it on my laptop and it worked fine. Did you enter text for the link as well as the URL at the top?

• 2 weeks later...