Supporters bus recommendations

18 hours ago, thetruthisootthere said:

Looking for a supporters bus for upcoming season away games. My nearest bus is a wee bit mental (all good boys but not My thing anymore) unfortunately I'm in taig infested clydebank but drive so as long as it relatively close. Any help much appreciated.

Just re-read your post mate, don't think they do aways apart from Scum, might have changed now though. Very quiet bus and been going for years. They have a website and FB page.

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎09‎/‎06‎/‎2017 at 10:23 PM, Detroit Lion said:

I think Arthur human bus fine Ye for swearing and aw that.

Plus they put people's names and the money they owe on the homepage of their website, which seems kinda snidey.

Never used them myself but a few I know have and the feedback doesn't seem favourable, but maybe not fair if I've never went on it myself.

Fine for swearing? Are you having a laugh? :mutley:

30 minutes ago, Detroit Lion said:

No. Genuinely mate.

I have three or four mates who have travelled on it and said it. Not sure if it was a temporary thing or what but fuck that. Seems like a blatant money making exercise.

Heard a few other horror stories that have made sure I never go near it, but if OP is just wanting to go from A to B and pay per game I'm sure it will do him.

A guy I worked with is on it or at least used to be. An utter bawbag and a disgrace he's even a bear. The horrible snake bastard

6 minutes ago, Detroit Lion said:

Aye, I know of a few cunts on it. None of them likeable.

Think they tried to base themselves at the local Masonic at the expense of the local rsc who had been there for years. We're told to fuck off and they now run from The Burnbrae, a mad family brewers fare type restaurant.

Just looked through the member list and see the prick is still on it.

wouldn't sit on the same bus as the cunt. Absolute prick of a man 

15 hours ago, Detroit Lion said:

Aye, I know of a few cunts on it. None of them likeable.

Think they tried to base themselves at the local Masonic at the expense of the local rsc who had been there for years. We're told to fuck off and they now run from The Burnbrae, a mad family brewers fare type restaurant.

Is there another bus in Milngavie?

:lol: 

Club Members Back Dues and Credit List

BACK DUES AND OUTSTANDING DEBT OWED TO CLUB AT END OF SEASON 2016/17
TOTAL BACK DUE DEBT ON 24TH MAY 2017 – £95

Euan Halkett – Morton cup £5 , stjohnstone £5, Hamilton Cup £5, Hamilton £5, Partick Thistle £5, Scum Hampden £5, scum £5, Hearts £5, Sheep £5 = £45 – BLACKLISTED

Andrew Hosie – scum £5, Hearts £5, Sheep £5 = £15 – DEBT SUSPENDED
Scott Simpson – Hearts £5, Sheep £5 -DEBT SUSPENDED
Alan Hume – £5 Hearts, Sheep £5 = £10 – DEBT SUSPENDED
Ross Simpson – Sheep £5 – DEBT SUSPENDED

1 minute ago, Detroit Lion said:

Aye it's poor form IMO.. I think he charges members for the bus if they miss a game so if you don't go for three weeks for example you go back and owe a fortune with your name on the list on the website.

Seems snide as fuck, but they're category a plus so enough cunts must be willing to put up with it.

How do they get A+ with so few members? Looking at the site it looks like that's what the "List" is for mate.

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, Detroit Lion said:

The guy that runs it was cutting about Luxembourg with a hold all full of club polo shirts. Most cunts would let their hair down on a Euro away and have a beer, but he uses it as a money making exercise.

My mate who used to be on their bus sent it to our group chat, it became obvious why so many people mock their RSC.

Aye he likes his cash it appears :mutley: That would be to pay for his flight over on the team plane.

On 7/30/2017 at 10:33 AM, Detroit Lion said:

The guy that runs it was cutting about Luxembourg with a hold all full of club polo shirts. Most cunts would let their hair down on a Euro away and have a beer, but he uses it as a money making exercise.

My mate who used to be on their bus sent it to our group chat, it became obvious why so many people mock their RSC.

Fucking hell :lol: