Beasley today

nvager

I thought he added width and pace - he is SO fast.

Could be a bit more effective, but that was only his first game.

He certainly will catch out a few defences on the break, but must be a little more clinical with his shot on goal.

Deserves another chance IMO.

Showing signs of settling in. Was probably not expecting the hatchet job on him, but did well enough, and with a wee bit more sharpness would have had 2 goals.

Great pace, but also needs to be fed with the ball a bit more. Quite often the ball went out to the right.

someone said in preseason when we signed him:

"hes a hardy wee bastard who'll pick him self up"

aye no fooking joking,alot of these foriegn fuds wouldve struggled to carry on after his treatment by tokely

I am sure it was Landon Donovan who said that.

aye no fooking joking,alot of these foriegn fuds wouldve struggled to carry on after his treatment by tokely

That's the important thing. Doesn't matter if he's small if he keeps picking himself up and doesn't let the thugs kick him out of the game. I thought he kept going today despite things not really working for him.

That's the important thing. Doesn't matter if he's small if he keeps picking himself up and doesn't let the thugs kick him out of the game. I thought he kept going today despite things not really working for him.

Doubled back to help out his defence,and won the ball back on a few occasions. (tu)

Doubled back to help out his defence,and won the ball back on a few occasions. (tu)

He damn did. So much for that BS about a sand dancer who wouldn't be able to handle the SPL.

He's working hard (tu)

The press saying he's a bit lightweight means he'll be hacked throughout the season. Although he never shirked any 50/50's and never hid. So much for being lightweight?!