Travelling for malmo

stevemac

Coming from EK on the train at 6pm landing in Glasgow Central at 630, then subway from St Enoch to ibrox landing at about 7. Will it be that packed that I might not get on the subway or?

Train back from Glasgow Central is at 1045 fuck knows if it'll be too full to get on 😂 anyone made the journey from EK on a match day evening game that can comment as to whether it'll be rammed? Cheers

Usually sound to get on the subways, bit packed normally though. Buchanan Street is probably a better idea.

Dunno about trains but if you have to patch that through et/pens the 21 from the Argos at St Enoch goes to EK, obviously depends on what part of EK you're wanting to head to.

1 hour ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Usually sound to get on the subways, bit packed normally though. Buchanan Street is probably a better idea.

Dunno about trains but if you have to patch that through et/pens the 21 from the Argos at St Enoch goes to EK, obviously depends on what part of EK you're wanting to head to.

Cheers mate much appreciated. Worst case my wife can come for me if we went to pens etc. Don't really mind where in EK I end up I just didny really want them driving to ibrox to get me as traffic will be honking. 

Sorry I'm a bit clueless, is the 21 a bus or train? Not from the area at all and only ever drove up to games before so. Just so I've a backup plan. Buchanan Street doesn't seem far from Glasgow Central so I'll maybe just take it from there, only opted for St Enoch as google recommended it like.

3 minutes ago, stevemac said:

Cheers mate much appreciated. Worst case my wife can come for me if we went to pens etc. Don't really mind where in EK I end up I just didny really want them driving to ibrox to get me as traffic will be honking. 

Sorry I'm a bit clueless, is the 21 a bus or train? Not from the area at all and only ever drove up to games before so. Just so I've a backup plan. Buchanan Street doesn't seem far from Glasgow Central so I'll maybe just take it from there, only opted for St Enoch as google recommended it like.

Bus mate, takes you to the bus station/shopping centre.

8 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Bus mate, takes you to the bus station/shopping centre.

Perfect fall back option. Full of mad cunts am guessing though 😂 any idea what time the last one is? If its out like where I live they finish at 10 😂