Clement: I had other expectations when I came.

29 minutes ago, Madina said:

I think he's getting the excuses in already for another piss poor season. Maybe the expectations weren't what he expected but why air them to the media? Gives everyone ammunition to attack him when results don't go our way. Certainly didn't strike me as a manager/team confident for the upcoming season. Would be amazed if we are sitting here this time next year with us having won the league and him in charge 

Self preservation. He’s got his own reputation to protect if or when it goes tits up.

Everything from Everyone

Unless your a fan, then it's riddles.

I'm sure these expectations were discussed when he was selected ahead of Lampard.

If there is any failure in terms of honouring promises during negotiations, call it out.

Our main man, we will return to be the dominant force in Scotland next year {sic}, left the building to gushing tributes from the remaining board.

No apology for his failure from anyone 

There's few, if any, who would side with the board if they have reneged  on other commitments.

Our performance in the final was better than the opposition who stated they were at full strength, no injuries .

Someone willing to shoot, given we started at -1, was the difference on the day.

No option should be off the cards with them in Europe on the back of our co-efficient 

We go from serious to critical if we fail to get into the CL, this years Title does not come with a guaranteed £31m .

So much on the line and any attempts to inspire the support have either failed or been put on hold.

Our former head of catering is now in charge of the bheggars banquet.

Everything they do re commerce is streets ahead of our set up, they exploit every opportunity to bring in earners.

It's not a unique model or that they have innovators and visionaries, we are well below the standards he has seen at Murrayfield, piggery, Aston Villa, Fulham.