Did PLG Underestimate the meaning of CAPTAIN

Canadaready

Think about it.

He doesn't think much with regards to captains and to him taking it away from Bazza was just a step.

I really do not think that he expected the reaction that he got from the fans. He must be a beaten man over it. People hate the man.

Think about it.

He doesn't think much with regards to captains and to him taking it away from Bazza was just a step.

I really do not think that he expected the reaction that he got from the fans. He must be a beaten man over it. People hate the man.

Of course he underestimated it. What he seems to forget is that although the role of Captain may not mean much in France he's not in flucking France. If he had perhaps realised this earlier, we may not be so far behind in the league.

As much as i still support Barry, Le Guen had to do it, what would you do if you were running a team and oen of them was constantly doing things to undermine you. I just hope Ferguson's got it in him to go back to the team and try win his place back.

As much as i still support Barry, Le Guen had to do it, what would you do if you were running a team and oen of them was constantly doing things to undermine you. I just hope Ferguson's got it in him to go back to the team and try win his place back.

BF will not go cap in hand to PLG or anyone at Rangers-He thinks he is Rangers.

A captain is someone who organises the team on the park and passes on the managers orders. Ferguson has been ignoring Le Guen's team talks and doing his own thing.

There was once a player at Albion Rovers who was captain, he told the team to play a different formation to that of the manager and was sacked the next day. If your boss tells you what he wants the people below you to be doing, you make them do that and you do what he wants you to do. If you dont follow orders yourself, how can you be seen to pass on the managers orders?

He knows what a captain is, does BF?

Le Guen had to do it. Tell me why. You obviously have inside information. I claim that he did underestimate the position of captain because of his statement to the press regarding the matter of the captaincy and his explanation of how the French view it. Straight from the horses mouth as they say. Le Guen claims Bazza undermined him. He has not given us an example of this or explained how.

I know i`m a newbie and all and its quite a controversial first post but when it comes down to it I back the manager. You have to. Thats his job, to manage. What does it say about a club when the manager can`t do his job to the best of his (and consequently the teams) ability to suit an individual?

No one is bigger than the club (player or manager).

Ferguson has been ignoring Le Guen's team talks and doing his own thing.

Seen as you know this as fact, you must have been privy to these team talks, can you please then tell us what PLG has been saying in these team talks to try to motivate the team. Why did he continue to use his French tactics for so long, which obviously weren't working. How did he justify this to the players.

I know i`m a newbie and all and its quite a controversial first post but when it comes down to it I back the manager. You have to. Thats his job, to manage. What does it say about a club when the manager can`t do his job to the best of his (and consequently the teams) ability to suit an individual?

(tu) Welcome.

(tu)

I cant beleive some people blame PLG

Seen as you know this as fact, you must have been privy to these team talks, can you please then tell us what PLG has been saying in these team talks to try to motivate the team. Why did he continue to use his French tactics for so long, which obviously weren't working. How did he justify this to the players.

PLG has stated that Ferguson was dropped for ignoring his team tactics during the saint mirren game...

Mais NON!

interestingly enough Hibs manager Collins said he agreed with PLG that the Captains role is overrated in Scotland....If the manager and captain are united then the captains role can be crucial on the field but if they're not then we are seeing the consequences.

Mais NON!

interestingly enough Hibs manager Collins said he agreed with PLG that the Captains role is overrated in Scotland....If the manager and captain are united then the captains role can be crucial on the field but if they're not then we are seeing the consequences.

This is from someone who has played either side of the channel and understands both points of view and should be listened to.Having said that the Thomson situation at his own club would suggest his comments are somewhat used for his own situation.

someone has his barry specs on, yes he has been a tremendous player for us and a loyal servant (when it suits him) BUT he does his own thing, clement is the holding midfielder yet every time he plays with barry he doesn't know what he is doing because barry wants to do everyting wants to get forward but wants to build it from the back plays his sideways passes far to often does his little pretty turn.

I back PLG because as Alex ferguson has proved NO-ONE is bigger than any club just ask beckham and nistlerooy as im sure they thought they were Mr Man utd and look at them now one doing well other is on scrap heap looking to go to USA just to ensure he will get a game.

gives Rangers 4m and i'll offer to taxi baz to his next destination