PLG = hypocrite?

Danny

It just struck me;

He's been going on about how he doesn't much value the role of the captain, and how in France it has far less significance than here, YET he says this in justification of dropping Barry:

A captain must set a good example and I don't think this was the case. He must try to help his manager and team mates and again I didn't feel he was doing this.

Now, hit me with a banana and call me Albert, but that sounds like an almost embarrassing contradiction compared with his previous comments.

Now he's saying a captain IS important, and has to set a good example.

With a man like this as our manager, comments like this and apparent 2-facedness seem to completely undermine his own credibility.

Thoughts?

Hmm, so by being the engine force and the best player in the team, that isn't him setting a good example to his team?

I don't even think Fergie tried to be that type of negative influence on the park, look at someone like Souness for god sake! He'd would happily have south-pawed one of his own players if they disagreed with him or mis-placed a pass.

Ooooooooooooh Danny I don't know. My darkest week as a Rangers fan and I'm astonished anyone could be behind the manager after the way he's treated one of our own.

Danny, I posted something similar earlier. Nearly fell of my freaking chair when I read his comment about a 'Captains duties' etc.

I basically posted that he oughta sober up ffs. What a complete arsehole. There is now no doubt lol.

He really wants Fergie gone. It is now his mission, his sole purpose, his raison d'etre. He's even on a mission from God I suspect. Maybe, just maybe, if he gets Fergie off the team he has been promised 72 virgins up in heaven. (Or similar).

It just struck me;

He's been going on about how he doesn't much value the role of the captain, and how in France it has far less significance than here, YET he says this in justification of dropping Barry:

A captain must set a good example and I don't think this was the case. He must try to help his manager and team mates and again I didn't feel he was doing this.

Now, hit me with a banana and call me Albert, but that sounds like an almost embarrassing contradiction compared with his previous comments.

Now he's saying a captain IS important, and has to set a good example.

With a man like this as our manager, comments like this and apparent 2-facedness seem to completely undermine his own credibility.

Thoughts?

lol I think even PLG will be embarrassed by his statement. Maybe it sounds different in French. :P

Danny, I posted something similar earlier. Nearly fell of my freaking chair when I read his comment about a 'Captains duties' etc.

I basically posted that he oughta sober up ffs. What a complete arsehole. There is now no doubt lol.

He really wants Fergie gone. It is now his mission, his sole purpose, his raison d'etre. He's even on a mission from God I suspect. Maybe, just maybe, if he gets Fergie off the team he has been promised 72 virgins up in heaven. (Or similar).

Heh, I though it was eureka moment - didn't realise someone else had noticed it too.

Yeah, it's a staggering comment for him to make and tbh, makes him look a fool considering what went before.

Surely Sir DM can see this too? PLG is a self-serving two faced bassa that doesn't care about our club. He only cares about PLG. And do we really need a manager like this?

He must -- surely -- have been shaken by the reception today. And.. Boydie's 6 finger salute for Bazza. KB - Well done! (but I digress...)

He's so inconsistent with his comments.

I want him out..no point in a manager with no good players, we'd be better off with what I think is a squad with potential looking for a good manager (Billy Davies please).

Makes me sick that people still support him on this board, Barry is one of our own.

I don't know what to say or think. I just dont understand Le Guen one bit.

I wonder how anyone can possibly come into this thread in rebuttal to this particular issue with the reply 'let's wait for the facts'.

They're here, plain as day for all to say.

I want him out..no point in a manager with no good players, we'd be better off with what I think is a squad with potential looking for a good manager (Billy Davies please).

Makes me sick that people still support him on this board, Barry is one of our own.

At this point in time I'd take anyone over PLG. It's become that desperate.

I wonder how anyone can possibly come into this thread in rebuttal to this particular issue with the reply 'let's wait for the facts'.

I meant it in a different way. Like nothing surprises me with Le Guen and I no longer know what to say about the guy.

*sends resume in*

Billy Davies is the most positive and clued up manager we could go for, I have never heard a negative word from him.

I meant it in a different way. Like nothing surprises me with Le Guen and I no longer know what to say about the guy.

I understand m8, my reply to you was more in general exasperation than specifically addressing your point.

Billy Davies is the most positive and clued up manager we could go for, I have never heard a negative word from him.

Inspector flamin' Gadget would be an improvement tbh.

And he plays a superb but solid brand of football.

Plus he gives a fuck about the club, and would tell Boydy to do what he does best and base his team round Ferguson.

*sends resume in*

Good idea, you couldn't do much worse.

And he plays a superb but solid brand of football.

Plus he gives a fuck about the club, and would tell Boydy to do what he does best and base his team round Ferguson.

Papaguy you probably know my feelings on Davies so I wont bother posting them again. I have about 10-15 points on why he would be the ideal man for us. I know one thing tho, Murray is keeping an eye on him (tu)

Danny ... for all the claims of a split in the dressing room, who missed out in the rammy at the game today? Seemed like they were all in there, no?

Every outfield player on the pitch was involved as far as I could see. Along with AM.

Try and follow this, but........

If there is a split then it shows how unprofessional PLG is. If the players are split, then they are still out there fighting for each other and showing it on the pitch.

When theres a split between player and manager he just tries to bomb them out the club. It's pathetic!

Robroy,

I was thinking that earlier but I didn't want to accuse the man of being a liar.

However, his claim that he's supported by Sir David on this issue made me question his integrity. I think Murray's cut his holiday short due to this disaster and I don't honestly think for a minute that Sir D gave his backing to PLG to throw his friend, his captain and fellow diehard bluenose out the club he loved.