DM, BF and PLG

nvager

I read that they will ALL be discussing this tomorrow.

DM just HAS to KICK both of them in the balls and tell them to MAKE it work. Then let them get on with finding the way back to sanity.

Agree?

:rolleyes:

It's the only way forward.

Murray is the only one who can save us. If he doesn't do something, we're staring into oblivion, big time.

I know this sounds melodramatic, but it's the way I feel.

Personally I'd just get rid of Le Guen, he is clearly not the man for the job.

Yes, but Murray won't pay out the dough to do that.

If he does, then thats bye bye transfer kitty to the next manager.

am trying to do my best. If my best is not enough, then okay, but I am thinking of the interests of the club

If he was trying to do the best for the club,

he would not have punted Bardsley, he would not have tried to sell McGregor, he would not have dropped ferguson, he would have not dropped Boyd repeatedly, he would have signed up Burke by now, he would not persdist with Sebo, he would not continue with Svensson and Hemdani at the back, he would not consider Papac a starting XI player, he would not have pumped out Rodriguez, he wouyld not have contiued to try and play ONE forward for so long earlier this season.

I challenge ANYONE to defend and explain ANY of his decesions I have mentioned above

am trying to do my best. If my best is not enough, then okay, but I am thinking of the interests of the club

If he was trying to do the best for the club,

he would not have punted Bardsley, he would not have tried to sell McGregor, he would not have dropped ferguson, he would have not dropped Boyd repeatedly, he would have signed up Burke by now, he would not persdist with Sebo, he would not continue with Svensson and Hemdani at the back, he would not consider Papac a starting XI player, he would not have pumped out Rodriguez, he wouyld not have contiued to try and play ONE forward for so long earlier this season.

I challenge ANYONE to defend and explain ANY of his decesions I have mentioned above

Good post mate.

But apart from that, what are you drinking? :lol:

(he wouyld not have contiued )

I talk like that when I'm pished. :lol:

I used to drink it when I was unemployed bum, but strugglin to kick it, no qorries, the bottle is finished, and im off to start on the bacardi and Diet coke now........have I just moved from a ned to a poof? :blink:

Hows that Burberry skirt holding up?

Guest TheQueensXI

so barry wont be captain again. its either rae (regularly injured, never first choice) or Prso (cant play every game, 90% likely not to be playing after this term).

prso needs a rest and rae isnt fit enough. what then?

so barry wont be captain again. its either rae (regularly injured, never first choice) or Prso (cant play every game, 90% likely not to be playing after this term).

prso needs a rest and rae isnt fit enough. what then?

Hemdani, most likely.

Or Gatusso, after we pay 25 million to get him from AC milan...

DM just HAS to KICK both of them in the balls and tell them to MAKE it work. Then let them get on with finding the way back to sanity.

Agree?

No other approach will do. (tu)

DM just HAS to KICK both of them in the balls and tell them to MAKE it work.  Then let them get on with finding the way back to sanity.

Agree?

Sanity?

Are you crazy? :wacko: