13 happy members

minstral

There is a lot said about looking at the future , with no due respect that is crap and you know it.

The winner of the title this year is in the group stages, so there will be no danger of Scotland losing a place in the near future.

We stand and fall by what we do , we ( Rangers) are not and should never be looking to celtic for favours, you seem to be looking for some sort of moral high ground when there is none to found.

You are a bigger wind up merchant than the fish- but at least we know he is a bear at heart the same can not be said of you sir

For the avoidance of doubt I refer of course to Buba

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well guys enjoy your night you have got your wish, the manky mob fluked it again and watching that mob dancing about the pitch makes me sick, and how you wanted them through i will never understand.

...and I'll never understand how you could watch them dancing about the pitch and self inducing your nausea (poor chap). It went off in my house seconds after Spartak missed that penalty.

tbh, I didn't even wait seconds. I couldn't stomach it after that.

Celtic I actually believe will struggle, they look really weak this year

Which is why the Scottish co-efficient would probably be better served by Celtic playing in the UEFA. Mind you...that is equally true of Rangers.

well guys enjoy your night you have got your wish, the manky mob fluked it again and watching that mob dancing about the pitch makes me sick, and how you wanted them through i will never understand.

...and I'll never understand how you could watch them dancing about the pitch and self inducing your nausea (poor chap). It went off in my house seconds after Spartak missed that penalty.

I had to pick up the remote and change channels...a couple of seconds ain't bad. ;)

I had to pick up the remote and change channels...a couple of seconds ain't bad. ;)

what did you switch to the disney channel <_<

dont worry you would have been dancing with them i bet you have recorded it so you can watch it again.

Not at all...I wanted them to lose and switched over in disgust as the penalty was saved (and that was the first time I have watched them since the last Old Firm game). You on the other hand were watching them celebrate.

Still at least I gave you another opportunity to accuse someone of being of the other side. You are quite pathetic.

dont worry you would have been dancing with them i bet you have recorded it so you can watch it again.

Not at all...I wanted them to lose and switched over in disgust as the penalty was saved (and that was the first time I have watched them since the last Old Firm game). You on the other hand were watching them celebrate.

Still at least I gave you another opportunity to accuse someone of being of the other side. You are quite pathetic.

the only pathetic person is you if you cant take it dont go running to the mods complaining.

the only pathetic person is you if you cant take it dont go running to the mods complaining.

Correct....I think the mods are run aff their feet way his greetin on behalf of the other side....the dirty smelly side a mean :classier_than_pipeguy:

Now you are resorting to lying. I have never run to the mods about anyone or anything and I can certainly take anything the likes of you can throw at me. Ask one of you mod mates. As I said...quite pathetic.

There is a lot said about looking at the future , with no due respect that is crap and you know it.

The winner of the title this year is in the group stages, so there will be no danger of Scotland losing a place in the near future.

We stand and fall by what we do , we ( Rangers) are not and should never be looking to celtic for favours, you seem to be looking for some sort of moral high ground when there is none to found.

You are a bigger wind up merchant than the fish- but at least we know he is a bear at heart the same can not be said of you sir

For the avoidance of doubt I refer of course to Buba

The winner of this years title is not guaranteed a place in the group stages.

Scotland currently sit in eleventh place in the Country Ranking table.

We have to finish in ninth place for our title winner to be guaranteed an automatic group place.

Correct....I think the mods are run aff their feet way his greetin on behalf of the other side....the dirty smelly side a mean :classier_than_pipeguy:

i have now learned how to play the game and from now on i will make complaints to the mods, something which i have never done grown men running away crying instead of arguing their point.

I don,t know if this has been mentioned before,but,it,s all over,they,re through,deal with it.

Now for the good news. Did anyone notice,especially in the first half,how Spartaks forwards were able to go through the scum defence at will? The number of through balls inside the full backs and both defenders were skinned for pace every time. IMO Spartak were their own worst enemies last night. They had the beating of the defenders every time and always wanted one more pass to make sure. Any team with a cutting edge should horse Celtic every time.

I,m doubtfull if we are at that level yet,but that Tic defence,theres more life in a disprin.

For the first time in a number of years we have a bit of pace up front,and last night showed me that

Celtic are there for the taking.I doubt if we will need as many passes as Spartak before shooting.

What a fcking ignorant thing to say.

He is beating you hands down in an argument so what do you do? Start accusing him of running to the mods. :lol:

Try debating your point instead of trying to change the issue.

Oh I forgot, you don't have a point. Apart from this petty idea that anyone of the 13 who voted in some stupid poll is somehow a tim. doh

I thought that it was against the rules on here to accuse someone of this heinous crime.

i have now learned how to play the game and from now on i will make complaints to the mods, something which i have never done grown men running away crying instead of arguing their point.

Why would anyone run away from an argument with you. :lol:

ask the culprit that went running to the mods. :rolleyes:

Now you are resorting to lying. I have never run to the mods about anyone or anything and I can certainly take anything the likes of you can throw at me. Ask one of you mod mates. As I said...quite pathetic.

i dont have mod mates. :rolleyes:

Are you trying to tell everyone on here that you were warned by the mods. :lol:

I don't fcking think so.

Put the PM up so we can all see it. :lol:

I don't fcking think so.

He's not lying. But I am saddened with how this thread is unfolding.

i dont have mod mates. :rolleyes:

Well you can add a smiley but that doesn't change the fact that you are a pathetic liar who can't stand his corner. I have never run to the mods about you or anyone else.

I don't fcking think so.

He's not lying. But I am saddened with how this thread is unfolding.

The thread should have been removed right away in my opinion.

It just gave some of the sad cnts on here an excuse to start the old "tims on here" shit again.

But at least everyone now knows who the sad cnts are. :lol:

I don,t know if this has been mentioned before,but,it,s all over,they,re through,deal with it.

Now for the good news. Did anyone notice,especially in the first half,how Spartaks forwards were able to go through the scum defence at will? The number of through balls inside the full backs and both defenders were skinned for pace every time. IMO Spartak were their own worst enemies last night. They had the beating of the defenders every time and always wanted one more pass to make sure. Any team with a cutting edge should horse Celtic every time.

I,m doubtfull if we are at that level yet,but that Tic defence,theres more life in a disprin.

For the first time in a number of years we have a bit of pace up front,and last night showed me that

Celtic are there for the taking.I doubt if we will need as many passes as Spartak before shooting.

Careful Blue Cyclops you're in danger of taking this thread off-topic onto the subject of football!

You make a good point. Even with Pressley benched, Celtic's back-line looks pretty fragile and I'm hopeful we finally have the power at the back and up front to give them a proper hiding. I'd love to see Beasley come on against them with about 25 mins remaining and skin Caldwell. Shaping up to be an interesting season