September Signature Competition - ROUND ONE

Renton

It befalls me to organize this month's competition, so bear with me :craphead: * denotes the new decisions made by the design team.

You will be notified of who your opponent is via PM. Good Luck, you guys.

ROUND ONE THEME is - MUSIC

The deadline for your entries is Saturday, September 8. Should you not have entered your Signature in the given time, your opponent will automatically qualify for the next round, unless all participants agree to wait for the individual to complete their Signature.

Please decide on your Signature before you enter it, as you cannot enter your Signature and then change it.

* All signatures must be the same size, 500x200.

You may not enter a sig you have created previously.

You may not follow a tutorial. Should you do so, you will be warned, and if it happens again you will be disqualified from the competition.

* All entries are to be submitted to me via PM, and will be rehosted elsewhere.

* Polls will be set up with each entry being assigned a random number.

* You may not post in your own battle thread. If you want to comment on your opponent's work or whatever, do so via PM.

Since there are only 12 people competing this month, 2 will automatically go through to the next round.

Good luck to all of you & lets have a great competition :)

Luffyoomore

W_Williamson

first_2_50

andy-500

wee-cj-10

Renton

ibroxwonder

rangersross

elmastrich

ChrissyBoy

Jama88

Del Juve

Luffy - No worries. (tu)

The Rest of You - Their opponents will be facing each other this round. I'm gonna go ahead & set up the voting.

Whereas 2 of you were going to go through automatically, that number is now 4... no, that's 3. :craphead: