Elvis rushes in where angels fear to tread

Thermopylae

I wonder if Elvis wishes that he had hung off for a few days to see if the new regime would have show any interest in signing him? As it is he's now stuck with the manky mob :lol:

Ahaha I can just see him puking into a bucket right when he heard the news :lol:

I wonder if Elvis wishes that he had hung off for a few days to see if the new regime would have show any interest in signing him? As it is he's now stuck with the manky mobĀ  :lol:

Ahaha I can just see him puking into a bucket right when he heard the news :lol:

I think he is alright but i reckon his days are numbered at being started with every game for the celts , half of believes they sign plkayers and then leave them on the bench and they are good

I wonder if Elvis wishes that he had hung off for a few days to see if the new regime would have show any interest in signing him? As it is he's now stuck with the manky mob? :lol:

I think he is alright but i reckon his days are numbered at being started with every game for the celts , half of believes they sign plkayers and then leave them on the bench and they are good

Can you repeat that in English please? :lol:

I wonder if Elvis wishes that he had hung off for a few days to see if the new regime would have show any interest in signing him? As it is he's now stuck with the manky mob? :lol:

:lol: srry . I reckon he will get started in so many games and then once the regulars return from injury he might struggle to get a start. I have noticed that the Strap On tends to sign players and then leave them on the bence

I wonder if Elvis wishes that he had hung off for a few days to see if the new regime would have show any interest in signing him? As it is he's now stuck with the manky mobĀ  :lol:

As he looks up at his manky green and white hooped shirt hanging on the peg above his head (sick)

Aww leave the lady alone :)