If Walter comes back

outlaw69uk

This ran through my head just now, and, its not a rumour, just a thought, or a wish!

With that team in charge, make a cheeky bid for Rino! He always states his fondness and respect for Walter Smith

Yeah, I know it wont happen, but, after the last wee while, isnt it nice to have a positive dreamy thought in your head for a while?

:pipe:

This ran through my head just now, and, its not a rumour, just a thought, or a wish!

With that team in charge, make a cheeky bid for Rino! He always states his fondness and respect for Walter Smith

Yeah, I know it wont happen, but, after the last wee while, isnt it nice to have a positive dreamy thought in your head for a while?

Ok here goes, one of these my mate kows this guy whos wifes ex brother-in-law kind of stories.

My mate (who's a tim) says his boss knows a taxi driver who regularly runs home one of the Rangers youngsters from training. Said youngster has a loose tounge. Apparently Gattuso has already signed for next season.

Dont know. <_<

Ok here goes, one of these my mate kows this guy whos wifes ex brother-in-law kind of stories.

My mate (who's a tim) says his boss knows a taxi driver who regularly runs home one of the Rangers youngsters from training. Said youngster has a loose tounge. Apparently Gattuso has already signed for next season.

Dont know. <_<

doh

The Gattuso rumour won't go away but I think it's just wishful thinking from a support that needs a huge lift after 18months of desperate disappointment.

It may happen in 3 or 4 years time but I'd be astounded if it happened any sooner.

I reckon, I agree with the 3-4 years thing. I do however think that the ONLY way we would get him earlier would be with Smith there in some capacity.

We do need a lift tho, big time. As I said at the top, just a thought I had, no basis in facts or the like, and I only thought about it after seeing Man Yoo had 3 attempts to sign him knocked back. Would be nice to be linked, however teniously, to bigger players than we have been for a while