Talking about Sebo...

In quite a few threads Sebo's name has been mentioned, maybe Coisty is coming in as his personal coach to show him where the goals are, and you never know with his help Sebo might actually start scoring goals. <_< :unsure::D

PS, I have one of the football manager 07 games, and bloody Sebo keeps missing sitters on that as well!!! :lol:

In quite a few threads Sebo's name has been mentioned, maybe Coisty is coming in as his personal coach to show him where the goals are, and you never know with his help Sebo might actually start scoring goals. <_< :unsure::D

PS, I have one of the football manager 07 games, and bloody Sebo keeps missing sitters on that as well!!! :lol:

Same as mine <sesm> :lol:

I hope Coisty can turn him into something but I can't see it.

I'd be more worried if he wasn't missing any chances at all !!! he does seem to get in the right position to at least have a shot , the problem is that he can't kick , control or head a ball , i think that's what needs worked on !!!! :P

And maybe a new manager will play Sebo in his correct position

he is a centre half hahahahaha

In quite a few threads Sebo's name has been mentioned, maybe Coisty is coming in as his personal coach to show him where the goals are, and you never know with his help Sebo might actually start scoring goals.  <_<  :unsure:  :D

PS, I have one of the football manager 07 games, and bloody Sebo keeps missing sitters on that as well!!!  :lol:

I played him there and sold him to Chelsea :lol:

Guest Euronymous
In quite a few threads Sebo's name has been mentioned, maybe Coisty is coming in as his personal coach to show him where the goals are, and you never know with his help Sebo might actually start scoring goals.  <_<  :unsure:  :D

PS, I have one of the football manager 07 games, and bloody Sebo keeps missing sitters on that as well!!!  :lol:

You mean.....he's still regarded as a footballer? He sure fooled me! <scared>

I'd be more worried if he wasn't missing any chances at all !!! he does seem to get in the right position to at least have a shot , the problem is that he can't kick , control or head a ball , i think that's what needs worked on !!!! :P

:lol: , I think kicking, heading and controling a ball are over rated! He is pretty good at ploughing through defenders and nearly injuring them! haha