Radio Coverage outside the UK

Shuggy07

low Bears,

Can someone please repost the link for the coverage of the game tonight on Clyde sport.

Im in Dubai and cant get the coverage outside the UK due to broadcasting restrictions through normal website.

Someone previously posted a link to outside the uk.

Cheers and mon the teddy bears :rangers::rangers:

low Bears,

Can someone please repost the link for the coverage of the game tonight on Clyde sport.

Im in Dubai and cant get the coverage outside the UK due to broadcasting restrictions through normal website.

Not sure if this is the link ur looking for or not but i usually go to www.radiofeeds.co.uk and scroll down to clyde and click the tab to the right of the name that stats 64k or summat like that...do not click on the station name or it will not work. Enjoy :)

low Bears,

Cheers Iv'e got in now.

low Bears,

Hi -

I'm in KSA and this works -

mms://a924.l609521699.c6095.g.lm.akamaistream.net/D/924/6095/319274370/reflector:21699

The above is Gers World

Below is Clyde 1 -

http://mars.radica.com/clyde1-70

Enjoy habibi

low Bears,

Not sure if this is the link ur looking for or not but i usually go to www.radiofeeds.co.uk and scroll down to clyde and click the tab to the right of the name that stats 64k or summat like that...do not click on the station name or it will not work. Enjoy :)

Nice pic GersGirl.

And thanks for the info.

The game is on live here in Dubai, but the commentary is mince. Its in Arabic, so want to listen to the game on the radio.

Been nervous all day....feels like I'm bloody welll playing tonight.

Hope everyone has an enjoyable night, lets hope we produce our greatest ever Euro performance.

low Bears,

Hi -

I'm in KSA and this works -

mms://a924.l609521699.c6095.g.lm.akamaistream.net/D/924/6095/319274370/reflector:21699

The above is Gers World

Below is Clyde 1 -

http://mars.radica.com/clyde1-70

Enjoy habibi

alright KGB ... hows tricks?? see your picking up on the local dialect!!! should I book you a flight to mecca or you still not converted ??? :lol:

The game is on live here in Dubai, but the commentary is mince. Its in Arabic, so want to listen to the game on the radio.

Been nervous all day....feels like I'm bloody welll playing tonight.

Hope everyone has an enjoyable night, lets hope we produce our greatest ever Euro performance.

(tu)

Not been on the board for quite a while but looking forward to what will be a great night. Our guys competing against the top sides in Europe is what we should be seeing year on year.

Come on the Gers! (tu)