See what you think of this.......

Adam

It is an interesting concept and I'm sure the media will follow them closely, in fact I bet there's a documentary on the cards.

For a small club to receive a financial boost like that it will give them a big advantage over their rivals, and on that scale it could be a success, however eventually they will hit a glass ceiling as this sort of set-up surely cannot get them to the very top. It will be interesting to see where they can get to though.

An interesting thought - if things aren't going well who gets the sack?

haha, no idea.

I just like the fact that everyone owns one stake of the football club, i mean how much would it cost for a share at rangers? bet its a hell of alot more than 35 quid

I was going to do this aswell, they were looking at buying leeds :P

would have liked a better team but its a good concept nonetheless and good luck to them (i may invest at some point)

or nottingham forest and drop lennon :P

i dont think they show many ebbsleet games on tv either

I was going to do this aswell, they were looking at buying leeds :P

would have liked a better team but its a good concept nonetheless and good luck to them (i may invest at some point)

or nottingham forest and drop lennon :P

i dont think they show many ebbsleet games on tv either

maybe they will get their own PPV channel, Ebbsfleet TV

Me and a few mates are in it, thought they were gonna buy Cambridge United, but it's all good. Eric Cantona's nephew plays for Ebbsfleet, they show conference games on Setanta, not far off the promotion/playoff spots and it's a good excuse to go down south and get blitzed while watching shit football.