Kaka could quit Milan

Del Juve

Kaka has surprisingly admitted that he could be forced to quit Italy if violent scenes persist in the nation’s stadiums.

The Brazilian ace has always insisted that he will remain at the San Siro for the foreseeable future and even suggested that he would be willing to extend his current contract.

However, the weekend’s events seem to have caused the Brasilia native to think twice about his future.

“Could I leave Italy? Yes, if these violent episodes continue,†the Ballon d’Or favourite told La Gazzetta dello Sport.

“I love football because it brings me happiness, but at the moment I can’t enjoy myself.

“If there are big problems in Italian football that prevent me doing my job properly, anything could happen.

“I am worried for my family’s safety as my wife and parents frequently come to watch me, so there is a chance I could move to another country.â€

Kaka has repeatedly been linked with Real Madrid, but the Spanish champions officially retracted their interest in the 25-year-old a few weeks ago.

However, the Merengues may be tempted to reconsider their options if they sense that Kaka could be open to approaches.

He wont leave, he suggested he wants to extend his current contract, why do that if he was planning on jumping ship, mind you didnt sheva make some false promises along these lines.......

He wont leave, he suggested he wants to extend his current contract, why do that if he was planning on jumping ship, mind you didnt sheva make some false promises along these lines.......

Recent events have shaken him up a bit it would appear.

If he is going to quit I wish he would just do it already. Every other week you read the same pish about how he might leave.

this is actually the first time HE has said he might quit. even ibra has said he might quit if things dont improve, so it isnt just kaka.

If he is going to quit I wish he would just do it already. Every other week you read the same pish about how he might leave.

this is actually the first time HE has said he might quit. even ibra has said he might quit if things dont improve, so it isnt just kaka.

Aye, I've never heard him say it to be fair. But the rumors about him leaving are dragging on as much as the Ronaldinho ones!