Kenny Miller Total Discussion Thread

McBoyd

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

He only wants back because he's playing in the championship, he can stay at derby!

RAMS FAN

Hi - I'm a female Derby County season ticket holder and have watched them for over 25 years.

I must say that Kenny Miller, in my opinion, is one of the laziest, disinterested, uncommitted player I have ever seen in a Derby shirt. I know we have struggled this year, but it doesn't help when your striker, week in and week out, will not run for a ball, will not run on to a ball, will have a go at his team mates, blames everybody but himself and spends half the match with his hands on his hips looking really disinterested.

I don't think there are many Derby fans that would like to keep Miller, mainly due to his lack of interest. In fact, after the last match of the season against Reading, he was involved in some sort of slanging match with some Derby fans and they chased him to his car.

I personally can't wait to see the back of him and you really do have my sympathies if he signs for you.

Thanks.

He only wants back because he's playing in the championship, he can stay at derby!

RAMS FAN

Hi - I'm a female Derby County season ticket holder and have watched them for over 25 years.

I must say that Kenny Miller, in my opinion, is one of the laziest, disinterested, uncommitted player I have ever seen in a Derby shirt. I know we have struggled this year, but it doesn't help when your striker, week in and week out, will not run for a ball, will not run on to a ball, will have a go at his team mates, blames everybody but himself and spends half the match with his hands on his hips looking really disinterested.

I don't think there are many Derby fans that would like to keep Miller, mainly due to his lack of interest. In fact, after the last match of the season against Reading, he was involved in some sort of slanging match with some Derby fans and they chased him to his car.

I personally can't wait to see the back of him and you really do have my sympathies if he signs for you.

Thanks.

Thank you. Unfortunately we know exactly what he is like and that is the driving force behind the majority not wanting anything to do with him.

Trust me, we hate him more than you do.

RAMS FAN

Thanks.

Thank you. Unfortunately we know exactly what he is like and that is the driving force behind the majority not wanting anything to do with him.

You can't hate him more than me, it's not physically possible!!

RAMS FAN

Thanks.

Oh I assure you - I do :)

RAMS FAN

Thanks.

Want Cousin?

:craphead:

RAMS FAN

Thanks.

Oh I assure you - I do :)

:lol:

Trust me every gers fan does (tu)

RAMS FAN

Thanks.

Then you dont understand how much a Rangers fan hates a player who kisses the celtic badge

Fair enough.

RAMS FAN

Thanks.

Then you dont understand how much a Rangers fan hates a player who kisses the celtic badge

Fair enough.

:lol:

Kenny "Sellick Badge" Kisser

RAMS FAN

Thanks.

Want Cousin?

:craphead:

No thanks, do you want Andy Todd, Eddie Lewis and Rob Earnshaw - I'll drive them up personally!

a cany believe this wee turncoat fuck is gony end up back at ibrox, wit is murry & smith playing at. its bad enough when the spl fucks you over. surely they should know better fs HES NO WELCOME.

a cany believe this wee turncoat fuck is gony end up back at ibrox, wit is murry & smith playing at. its bad enough when the spl fucks you over. surely they should know better fs HES NO WELCOME.

I think we as a support have made our feelings perfectly clear...remains to be seen what good that'll do tho

We've been linked with Andy fukn Todd when Walter first came back.

For Derby fans to hate Miller as much as we do is impossible!!

Yes it could get a lot worse!

how ?

After signing Miller, we then waste money on shite like Lafferty etc and sell Cuellar and McGregor.

MyOhMy, all of the dafties are out tonight... Get a grip and grow up, time to move on. Sometimes I despair about our support, I remember when Souness was taking over and the stoochie about "We canny have him he's married to a Tim", then No way Maurice Johnstone will sign for us, then "Whit' Amorouso captain of the mighty Gers no way". so what if he played for Celtic, if the management deems him good enough then thats good enough for me, at least if he does sign, give him a chance, as I would any player. This is the 21st century not the 17th century, don't you think we should drop our baggage and move on, after all life is too short.

Oh by the way, just in case you think I am sticking this in to cause a din. Naw. I hate Celtic big time, but, I would love to see us move on and ditch the religious bigotry side of ourselves.

Cheers, waiting the onslought. :gallows:

MyOhMy, all of the dafties are out tonight... Get a grip and grow up, time to move on. Sometimes I despair about our support, I remember when Souness was taking over and the stoochie about "We canny have him he's married to a Tim", then No way Maurice Johnstone will sign for us, then "Whit' Amorouso captain of the mighty Gers no way". so what if he played for Celtic, if the management deems him good enough then thats good enough for me, at least if he does sign, give him a chance, as I would any player. This is the 21st century not the 17th century, don't you think we should drop our baggage and move on, after all life is too short.

Oh by the way, just in case you think I am sticking this in to cause a din. Naw. I hate Celtic big time, but, I would love to see us move on and ditch the religious bigotry side of ourselves.

fuck off back tae yur east end slums declan :rangers:

directors,manager,players and fans from all religions welcome aboard the glasgow rangers bandwagon we dont want miller first cause weve seen it done it not good enough

second when ronaldo scoerd against sporting club de lisbon out of respect for his previous employers he walked away with a simple wave (not a chest pumping badge kissing run behind goal celebration)

theres no mention of religion only youve mentioned that oh and i aint a daftie just a gers fan who wants the best for my team

Walter doesnt give a fuck what we think he will run the team the way he wants.

Im unsure as to whether this is a good or bad thing, ill tell you at the end of next season when I make my mind up.

:pipe:

Chicken. ;) I said in another thread...you got to admire Smith's bottle if he goes for Miller.