Horrendous Hutton

J_RFC87

Put McGeady in his back pocket.

One game isnt enough to keep you in a Rangers shirt.

He's the worst right back iv ever seen in a Rangers jersey. He's so poor it's beyond belief.

Hemdani, Svensson and Murray were not horrible, Hutton was.

Hutton is awful and we should look to sign a right-back asap.

But the whole team's to blame for todays result.

***I ACTUALLY BELIEVE HE'LL COME GOOD ONE DAY AND BECOME SCOTLAND'S MOST EXPENSIVE OUTFIELD PLAYER. PROBABLY SOLD TO TOTTENHAM FOR AROUND £10 MILLION OR SO***

:harhar:

I think to blame one player is missing the bigger picture. The vast majority of the current squad is not good enough for RFC. We have so many bad and mediocre players and it's really showing in our results.

Hutton and Murray were given a hard time, they both allowed balls to be put into the box and murray wasnt covering his position in the box for the goals.

Stevey Smith is 100% better than Murray in that position, id like to see us bring in a right back of his quality.

I think to blame one player is missing the bigger picture. The vast majority of the current squad is not good enough for RFC. We have so many bad and mediocre players and it's really showing in our results.

Our midfield isnt bad, and the attack line is capable of scoring.

Everyone blames the centre of defence for amost every goal, when are peopel going to start fingering the blame on Hutton?

Agree with you on todays performance J. I have always stuck by him and argued that he would come good. Ive changed my mind now. He was the cause of a lot of self inflicted problems today as well as few others

Yes.

I've been saying for months he could come good.

His passing is schoolboy stuff, his touch is an elephants and his positioning is the worst in a Rangers shirt.

They're not even good enough for the SPL!

Everyone blames the centre of defence for amost every goal, when are peopel going to start fingering the blame on Hutton?

Midfield today durin the first hof was shit they had no creativty at all

And as for blaming the centre of defence, how can u not critise them they don't get tight enough they can't header or win anything in the air, svensson i thought was improving but looks like gettin worse again <_< and Hemdani is neva a defender end of!!!

Think it's unfair to pick out Hutton from this game. Both centre halfs were shocking.

Hutton had a central midfielder, Rae, playing ahead of him and this meant he had to push on to provide width, which he did.

Murray has been thrown back in too quickly because of Smith's injury and Papac's inability to play football. He's not match fit yet.

Why not start with Rae and Barry in the centre and Burke on the right? Drop Hemdani as he's pish as centre half and him and Barry together in central midfield is too negative against a team like Dunfermline.

Exactly, we simply let far too many crosses into the box. Our centre backs need to do better but we need to stop the ball getting into our area. We also miss big marvs physical presence in the box, he always got the ball cleared.

Owen Morrison ran rings round Murray, its simply not good enough that a player who struggles to get in there starting 11 got passed our left back so easily.

I dunno, I don't think our midfiend is that good. There's a few players who are decent, but they don't play well often enough. Ferguson is great sometimes and terrible sometimes. The rest of the midfield is pretty average. And up front, Boydy can score goals, but who else is there?

Agree with you on todays performance J. I have always stuck by him and argued that he would come good. Ive changed my mind now. He was the cause of a lot of self inflicted problems today as well as few others

Yesd.

Iv been saying for months he could come good.

His passing is schoolboy stuff, his touch is an elepants and his positioning is the worst in a Rangers shirt.

Spot on. He's utter pish and often a liability. Didn't rate Neilson much before but I feckin do now.

<nooo> (doob)

I dunno, I don't think our midfiend is that good. There's a few players who are decent, but they don't play well often enough. Ferguson is great sometimes and terrible sometimes. The rest of the midfield is pretty average. And up front, Boydy can score goals, but who else is there?

Prso

And as for blaming the centre of defence, how can u not critise them they don't get tight enough they can't header or win anything in the air, svensson i thought was improving but looks like gettin worse again  <_ and hemdani is neva a defender end of>

I never defended the centre of defence ;)

The midfield isnt bad summed up what you said!

I think we are in agreement!

Prso

Prso, who can't play for a full game, and will be retiring at the end of the season if not sooner. Great stuff.

Not denying he's been great for us in the past but his injury problems aren't doing him any favours.

Prso

Prso plays almost like a left winger.He contributes maybe 5 this season but he doesnt play like an attacker

And as for blaming the centre of defence, how can u not critise them they don't get tight enough they can't header or win anything in the air, svensson i thought was improving but looks like gettin worse again? <_<? and Hemdani is neva a defender end of!!!

I never defended the centre of defence ;)

The midfield isnt bad summed up what you said!

I think we are in agreement! <stabby>

The midfield could be better we have better players than gavin rae on the bench for sure, adamwas piss poor today and has been for the past 3 or 4 games or so :(

Prso

Prso plays almost like a left winger.He contributes maybe 5 this season but he doesnt play like an attacker

Fair dos can't argue with that he does play more lyk a left winger, but he creates so much and puts so much effort into the Gers cause he will do until the end of the season in my opinion!

I remember when we had a good right back, he was athletic, decent technically, and HARD, like a challenge, looked to have solved some problems at RB

his name was....Phil Bardsley,

remember him....

Yeah, wouldn't mind having him back at all...

Prso

Fair dos can't argue with that he does play more lyk a left winger, but he creates so much and puts so much effort into the Gers cause he will do until the end of the season in my opinion!

Prso holds the ball up for us giving players time to move

takes the pressure of the midfield in a struggling team

id take that every week till he retires