Bank Charges..

craigeee

Pretty sure alot of us have had to pay daft amounts to the bank , 35quid for being 3pence overdrawn is one of the ones I got hit with..

I managed to claim back 70 quid thanks to this...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/shared/bsp/hi/pdfs..._bank_14day.pdf

Basically it's a letter to send to your bank, and 9 times out of 10 they will comply and refund and unlawful charges...

They actually paid out mate?

Thats a nice letter, i might give it a go.

I work in the finance sector and customers come on who have missed payments on accounts and we have to tell them they have been charged ?60 for late payments. Now I dont agree with my companies policy on this but I have to try and justify to customers who are clearly struggling if they miss payments that we are gonna charge them more. its bang out of order.

I called the bank once for an extension to my overdraft and the clown on the phone was like "oh sorry you have been overdrawn too many times in the last year for me to extend it", I was like "so whats the problem then mate, if you give me more, yes i may well go overdrawn again, but your company is still gonna make plenty profit from me"

He didnt see my justification in this though, and i didnt get the extension.

Wankers, oh sorry I mean bankers

I got two , two months in a row...

Thanks to AOL, I cancelled everything I had from them about two years ago..and then randomly one month..when I had withdrawn almost every penny from my account, they decided to debit 3.99 from my account.. I had 3.96 in the account , and ended up getting charged 35 quid for being overdrawn by 3pence..

Aol said it was for an email address that I wanted to keep, which was complete lies...as I had never agreed in the firstplace to do so... The bank told me it was upto me to make AOL compensate me for the charges, but trying to get some stupid indian girl to understand what im talking about took too many attempts and I gave up..

and then when it happened the following month I was absolutely raging, as the girl said the least she would do is cancel me paying for this email address...

AOL are utter shite, from working in the telecommunications industry i'd advise nobody to go with them..same with talk talk and orange..steer clear.

I have never had a bank charge either so dont have to worry about that. It is criminal how much they charge for a missed DDEB thoughh!

I have never had a bank charge either so dont have to worry about that. It is criminal how much they charge for a missed DDEB thoughh!

missed DD's are the worst. if its for a loan for example, the loan company charge you as do the bank. Total rip off