The Spirit Of Ibrox

superally07

1st off ad just like to wish a Happy Christmas to all Of Rangers Media :):rangers:

I just received a kind of early xmas present. It was from my Grandad who died earlier this year, he had given it to my dad and told him to give it to me at xmas. It is a collecters book i think called " The Spirit Of Ibrox " with 1999 copies , i have copy number 1905 :rangers:

It is signed by John Greig, Jock Shaw, Eric Caldow :)

Wondering if anyone else has any kind of books like this ?

Il take a few pics of it 2mro as it has some great pics in it .

:rangers: Merry Christmas :rangers:

lol not quite of that quality but i have the plaque with all the celtic players signatures from the winning team of the european cup :blush: :blush:

what was it 1967.

shamed ahh well I could probably sell it to a tim in the future for a premium price :D

1st off ad just like to wish a Happy Christmas to all Of Rangers Media :):rangers:

I just received a kind of early xmas present. It was from my Grandad who died earlier this year, he had given it to my dad and told him to give it to me at xmas. It is a collecters book i think called " The Spirit Of Ibrox " with 1999 copies , i have copy number 1905 :rangers:

fantastic book to have, keep a hold of it be great to pass down the generations.

Never seen this book but i had an old one from the 60`s called "Glasgow Rangers -the history" .It was given to me by an old guy called John Sutherland who had been with my late uncle when he fell in Tunisia 1945 . John many years later tracked my Uncles family down and during one visit gave me the aforementioned book . It taught me all i know of our proud history and gave me an almost visual glimpse of the likes of Woodburn,Thornton, Shaw,Cox ,Waddell etc ...Sadly i can`t for the life of me find the book (must have been lost during moving house),but i will always remember John and his passion for the Famous Glasgow Rangers !! We are the people merry xmas :rangers:

Never seen this book but i had an old one from the 60`s called "Glasgow Rangers -the history" .It was given to me by an old guy called John Sutherland who had been with my late uncle when he fell in Tunisia 1945 . John many years later tracked my Uncles family down and during one visit gave me the aforementioned book . It taught me all i know of our proud history and gave me an almost visual glimpse of the likes of Woodburn,Thornton, Shaw,Cox ,Waddell etc ...Sadly i can`t for the life of me find the book (must have been lost during moving house),but i will always remember John and his passion for the Famous Glasgow Rangers !! We are the people merry xmas :rangers:

merry xmas to you. :rangers:

lol not quite of that quality but i have the plaque with all the celtic players signatures from the winning team of the european cup :blush: :blush:

what was it 1967.

shamed ahh well I could probably sell it to a tim in the future for a premium price :D

Fuckin' burn it. Piece of worthless shite. At least one of the shettlestons goals were offside anyway. Cheating cunts. Bah humbug.

fantastic book to have, keep a hold of it be great to pass down the generations.

I plan to mate :) Of the many things i get this christmas i dont think there will be anything else i will treasure more :rangers: