mcgregor

granty72

is it time we dropped him and bring in roy carrol been making to many mistakes cost us against barca and the sheep

uft dont be daft, what mistake against barca that cost us? there were none, against the sheep he had to get something on it unfortunately it pop up for miller

is it time we dropped him and bring in roy carrol been making to many mistakes cost us against barca and the sheep

uft dont be daft, what mistake against barca that cost us? there were none, against the sheep he had to get something on it unfortunately it pop up for miller

sorry i meant against lyon

McGregor and Baz have been pish in recent weeks. Only reason why their being given a game is because their Scottish. Carrol and one of the young lads like Lennon, should be given a shot. A home game coming up, against a team that have just lost 3-0 to one of the diddy teams of the league. McGregor is a good shot-stopper, and always will be. But he frequently makes errors of judgement, often resulting in goals being scored from rebounds caused by his errors

I agree that McGregor has made a few costly mistakes recently, but if we want to avoid daft mistakes then giving the No.1 jersey to Roy Carroll is not the solution.

I agree that McGregor has made a few costly mistakes recently, but if we want to avoid daft mistakes then giving the No.1 jersey to Roy Carroll is not the solution.

lol tht made me laugh.... its true tho...

Every keeper goes through a bad patch... at least mcgregors dosent last as long as borucs :)

apart from the real top class keepers in the world ... buffon casilles etc... i would rather have none other than mcgergor in goal (tu)

What did you expect him to do against Aberdeen?

As a goalkeeper on the near post, no matter what you cannot let a ball roll into the centre of the 6 yard box not knowing who's there.

McGregor no. 1 :)

People would asking for him to be dropped if he'd left it and it had been tapped in.

As a goalkeeper on the near post, no matter what you cannot let a ball roll into the centre of the 6 yard box not knowing who's there.

People would asking for him to be dropped if he'd left it and it had been tapped in.

but he knocked it back out toward the centre of the goal, also having watched it again he should have held it as there was no power on the cross. :)

but he knocked it back out toward the centre of the goal, also having watched it again he should have held it as there was no power on the cross. :)

It wasn't exactly a straight forward ball to collect though.

You could argue the defenders should have given him a call, but there was very little time for that

I'll need to see the one against Aberdeen again, but the one against lyon could have been avoided had one of the defenders given him a shout.