Rumours

Right i'm going to think up the most ridiculous rumour and phone up one of the footy phone-ins tomorrow.

It seems that when a caller says they've heard something it does the round on these forums. People use these rumours to prove that their opinion is the correct one.

RANGERS HAVE TO COME OUT AND CLEAR UP THIS MESS, otherwise Fergie and Boyd will forever have a stain against their characters. And these stains will always be dragged up when Rangers have a bad result or one of the players has a bad performance.

One fed up Gers fans with all these "a contact said to me" stories.

<pbag>

Right i'm going to think up the most ridiculous rumour and phone up one of the footy phone-ins tomorrow.

It seems that when a caller says they've heard something it does the round on these forums. People use these rumours to prove that their opinion is the correct one.

RANGERS HAVE TO COME OUT AND CLEAR UP THIS MESS, otherwise Fergie and Boyd will forever have a stain against their characters. And these stains will always be dragged up when Rangers have a bad result or one of the players has a bad performance.

One fed up Gers fans will all these "a contact said to me" stories.

Nice one; mind to tell us which one you're calling and what your name is.

I like this idea.

Have to make it outrageous but something that could draw someone in.

Say that PLG didn't like Fergie because he caught him sleeping with his wife. :blink:

In second thoughts, Probably shouldn't. Infact just forget this post. I am going crazy so just overlook it.

What do you suggest we do with the booze brothers? Sell them?

I suggest we do what Rangers think is correct, SDM and no doubt walter will know the full story and will act accordingly.

I just hope they tell us the full story for a change! Instead of leaving us all relying on rumours and say-so. Fact is when PLG stated Fergie undermined him but didn't give examples, these sorts of stories were inevitable. Even if they are a load of balls.

Say that PLG didn't like Fergie because he caught him sleeping with his wife. :blink:

In second thoughts, Probably shouldn't. Infact just forget this post. I am going crazy so just overlook it.

My suggestion would have been that a player was having an affair with the wife of another player, and Barry refused to deal with it. PLG felt the captain should take responsibility as it was not PLG's place to deal with such an issue, and felt undermined when Barry refused to sort it and it was affecting trainng and on-pitch performances. And their relationship disintegrated from there, and when Murray refused to step in PLG had no alternative but to leave given he was not wanting to get involved with players' private lives.

*phew*

What a load of bollocks.

You should run with that (tu)

My suggestion would have been that a player was having an affair with the wife of another player, and Barry refused to deal with it. PLG felt the captain should take responsibility as it was not PLG's place to deal with such an issue, and felt undermined when Barry refused to sort it and it was affecting trainng and on-pitch performances. And their relationship disintegrated from there, and when Murray refused to step in PLG had no alternative but to leave given he was not wanting to get involved with players' private lives.

*phew*

What a load of bollocks.

(spl)

*phew*

What a load of bollocks.

You should run with that

Maybe I'm not so crazy after all. Or it could just be that both you and me are one step away from Carstairs.

You could also say that someone had an argument with Sebo and he put them through a window with his chin. You can make the player Papac and use that to explain why he hasn't been around recently. Say, Barry tried to calm things down by puting Sebo up against the wall and threatening violence for not scoring and being just PASH. PLG didn't like Barry's way of sorting things and subsequently the two fell out.

*swallows more pills*

Hey, you never know, it may be so stupid they believe it and seeing as Sebo is involved they may just tend to believe it as anything is possible with that guy.

*phew*

What a load of bollocks.

That will be on the front page of the Sun the morning after. :lol: