Newcastle

The Lad

"they lack anything" and are going nowhere fast.

Villa just a physical team - no skill, just out muscle, ala Leicester and Celtic. Their lack of skill finds them out when they play the big teams. They can only go so far !

I give Keegan a month...

Tricky one for me this, on the one hand I want Kev to do well, but I also want Newcastle to get absolutely fucked this season.

I think you're wrong with your opinion on villa. They area skillful side, 50% of their goals have came from set pieces, and a good majority of their open play goals are well put together.

Petrov, maloney, young are far from physical players. Their centre backs are strong and can hold off alot of players.

Give villa their credit, they have been great this season.

gotta agree with you craigy i still think sacking Sam Allardyce was a mistake on their part and bringing in an old manager who brought success isn't going to guarentee success look at Jock Wallace in the 80's for us doh

gotta agree with you craigy i still think sacking Sam Allardyce was a mistake on their part and bringing in an old manager who brought success isn't going to guarentee success look at Jock Wallace in the 80's for us doh

(tu)

I don't think Allardyce was particularly that bad, just that the Newcastles fans expectations are so high for a club who haven't won anything in about 50 years(?). If their fans would lower their expectations and just let the manager get on with his job then i think they would be so much better.

Definately could be a sleeping giant (tu)

(tu)

I don't think Allardyce was particularly that bad, just that the Newcastles fans expectations are so high for a club who haven't won anything in about 50 years(?). If their fans would lower their expectations and just let the manager get on with his job then i think they would be so much better.

Definately could be a sleeping giant (tu)

Think someone snuck some sleeping tablets into Newcastles drink :crabclaus:

They need to work the back out and then they could use another play maker. I bought a Newcastle shirt with Christmas money and now I feel silly for buying it. It's not because they're losing, I like Newcastle because I have always found them exciting, they're not very exciting at all now.