Saturdays Game

What aboot oor Captain?

I dont know, murray didnt rule out ferguson being captain when he was asked about it but i doubt smith will give him the captaincy back

i say give it to macgregor for now

I meant oor Gavin ... if he is still Captain, he has to play, no?

I'm sure i read somewhere that Dado is available for saturdays game. We sure need him. I think we might give Dundee United a humping because players are now playing for their future.

They beat us when they just got levein in and i think we will absolutely hammer them with our new management team

What aboot oor Captain?

I dont know, murray didnt rule out ferguson being captain when he was asked about it but i doubt smith will give him the captaincy back

I didnt want him to be captain in the first place, he is not good enough in my opinion, anyone in that midfield has more quality than him

What aboot oor Captain?

I didnt want him to be captain in the first place, he is not good enough in my opinion, anyone in that midfield has more quality than him

I agree ... Huttons run of form came to an abrupt end when that numpty took the right midfield spot ... then came back when Burke started playing there!

IMHO - if he is still here, Buffel has to start. he is clearly our most creative forward/midfielder and I would definitely give him a shot

Of course by Saturday he may be gone and that will render this post useless

I'm sure i read somewhere that Dado is available for saturdays game. We sure need him. I think we might give Dundee United a humping because players are now playing for their future.

Dundee Utd always give us a game.

Having walter in charge will make no difference, will have our work cut out to get all 3 points.

Dundee Utd always give us a game.

Having walter in charge will make no difference, will have our work cut out to get all 3 points.

From Rangers World:-

Dado Set For Utd Crunch

DADO PRSO could be set to return to the Rangers line-up for Saturday's clash with Dundee United.

The Croatian striker missed last weekend's Tennent's Scottish Cup exit at Dunfermline through suspension.

He also misses a trip there on SPL duty on January 20 after going through the penalty points barrier. However, he is free to play on Saturday although he has been troubled by some swelling on his knee.

Libor Sionko is still struggling with a hamstring injury while the game comes too soon for Stevie Smith. Jeremy Clement also remains a doubt with a knee knock