C.I.S cup final

kirkiebear

When does the sale begin for the season ticket holders for the cup final?

I dont think there will be 1 as tickets go to people on the CCS scheme which i have heard there is 20,000 people and the rest goes to the supporters buses anything left over goes to season ticket holders which is a joke :rolleyes: I am a season ticket holder and i have been to all the games so far and if some1 on the CCS who hasnt been to a game yet in the CIS cause they cant be bothered but go to the final then i will be fecking raging :mad:

I dont think there will be 1 as tickets go to people on the CCS scheme which i have heard there is 20,000 people and the rest goes to the supporters buses anything left over goes to season ticket holders which is a joke :rolleyes: I am a season ticket holder and i have been to all the games so far and if some1 on the CCS who hasnt been to a game yet in the CIS cause they cant be bothered but go to the final then i will be fecking raging :mad:

Iam in the same situation as you then mate, bloody part time supporters.

With the CIS cup u need to sign up for tickets to all games!!! Been to every round so am Hampden bound!!! :rangers:

With the CIS cup u need to sign up for tickets to all games!!! Been to every round so am Hampden bound!!! :rangers:

I have been to every round so far aswell but never signed up for the CIS tickets but managed to pick up 1 at East End Park for the East Fife game and also go 1 for the Motherwell game at the ground and then i phoned up and got 1 for the Semi Final with my season ticket. The point a was making was that if some1 who is on the CCS and hasnt gone to any of the games so far gets a ticket and i dont a wont be happy :angry2: The way the tickets should be distributed should be:

- those who signed up for the CIS Away tickets and those who signed up for Semi and Final tickets get 1st priority

- the people who were at the Semi final get priority

- if theres any left after that then put them on sale to other Season ticket holder and Supporters clubs

- and after that if any tickets are left then put them on public sale

Yeah i no mate its annoying and it doesnt help when Dundee Uniteds average attendance is around 8-9,000 yet they have 20,000 tickets for the game and no doubt there part-time and glory hunting supporters will be there which stops the rest of us getting tickets :(