Rangers desk sets

Bluedell

Your very own piece of Ibrox history.

I am selling Rangers desk sets that are made out of the wooden seats that were installed in the Main Stand at Ibrox in 1929 and were removed in 1990. They were originally sold in the early 90s following the modernisation of the main stand (the original leaflet is below).

The "Executive" model comes complete with twin pens and golf on aluminium plaque with the Rangers crest and has an upright formed from the back of an individual seat with the original ivory coloured number disc with solid brass pins. £89.00

The "Gold" model has all the features of the the executive plus a polished brass plate on the reverse of the upright with your own individual name and company position (or whatever you would like) engraved alongside the Rangers crest. £114.00

Postage & packing are on top. I can email a paypal invoice to you or else it could be arranged to meet up at Ibrox on a matchday. I have sold a number on another Rangers website and everyone has been delighted with them

If anyone wishes to order one or would like further information, please PM me.

30bk31j.jpg

i vaguely remember this idea. yet another murray mint exclusive

It was nothing to do with Murray, mate. The guy who took the seats out of Ibrox got them made into the sets. He just got Murray to give his OK for the use of his name on the flyer, and on the certificate that comes with the set.

i vaguely remember this idea. yet another murray mint exclusive

It was nothing to do with Murray, mate. The guy who took the seats out of Ibrox got them made into the sets. He just got Murray to give his OK for the use of his name on the flyer, and on the certificate that comes with the set.

:shifty:

Sorry pal, but what a rip off, 3 quid worth of oak and a couple of pens, shocking.

You could say the same about a Rangers strip. ...a few bits of cloth sold for over £40.

Having got one myself, I happen to think that it's a fairly unusual piece of Ibrox memorablia, given it was part of the stadium for over 60 years, as do the other people who have bought them. However each to their own. :)

:rangers: