Depressed Tims Forums..

ara

HERE IS AN EXTRACT FROM MHANKY KERRYDALE STREET FORUM TODAY:

"Right folks, there are enough negative threads going on at the moment, and I, for one am pure dead bored with them.

Until something positive happens, there is absolutely NO POINT in dredging up the same old, same old, same old flaws in Strachan's tactics, player's skill, et-bloody-cetera and flogging them to a millimetre of their lives and paralysing by analysis to the nth degree.

All the negativity is counter productive and builds up a momentum which apparently has a knock on effect on a lot of people. The amount of threads which are full of polarised opinions constantly sniping and counter-sniping at each other is not what I like(d?) about KDS.

I've stopped restating my opinion on most subjects, and worse, stopped reading the threads because I can guess roughly what's going on and which poster will be posting which opinion about what detail in the current crisis.It also is having a knock on effect on the other boards. Even they seem less light hearted as usual, and I'd hazard a guess that the overall post count is down in them. So I reckon that a lot of people must be feeling slightly fed up with it all.

I propose that this thread becomes a haven for football related japes, jokery and other light hearted nonsense, so that we can remind ourselves that actually, in fact, nae kidding, you can actually enjoy yourself whilst watching or talking about the game. BTW - This is not meant to be an appeal for happy, everything is rosy, BELIEVE type threads, just a bit of light relief to remind ourselves that it is only a game which we should enjoy including the "old bad times" which we laugh about now ("haha").

Down with depression.

I'm away to take a pill now.

Naturally, if nobody replies, I shall take it that my gut feeling is actually correct, and that everyone has caught the negativity bug, and I shall keep on keeping away just in case I catch it. FFS - there's not even been enough material for a good picture.

Anybody fancy a puzzle? I've got one ready."

________________________________________________________________________________

How good is it to see them all depressed and suicidal?!!!

GIRFUY!!!

WATP!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: