Walter's Old Boys - Weir and Dailly

TheSponge

I'm sure there were a lot of people criticising Walter, our own fans included, when he signed this pair. Weir's already been singled out for praise enough but Dailly slotted in at CB tonight like he'd been there with Carlos all season. Fantastic display.

Both free signings - both handing on their invaluable experience to our younger players while performing the business at the highest level. They might be getting on a bit but they haven't half done a job in the time they've been at the club.

Great business by Walter.

Big fan of em both...I think we are always worried with age comes lack of pace, but they are both fit as a fiddle. Mon the gers

I'm sure there were a lot of people criticising Walter, our own fans included, when he signed this pair. Weir's already been singled out for praise enough but Dailly slotted in at CB tonight like he'd been there with Carlos all season. Fantastic display.

Both free signings - both handing on their invaluable experience to our younger players while performing the business at the highest level. They might be getting on a bit but they haven't half done a job in the time they've been at the club.

Great business by Walter.

Well said TS, I totally agree .... well I would, Im 41 and older than both of them :lol:

But they are very sound players and have the knowledge and experience to pass on. Long may they play (tu)

does anyone else agree we should extend dailly contract for another year?

west ham would want us to buy him. remember he isnt our player

we signed daily on a free, he got released from his west ham contract if i remember rightly