Is there any way we can officially win the league at celtic park like 1999

deviltrout

I believe if we win tonight annd they lose to Aberdeen at the weekend then we can win the league by beating them on the 27th,

nope if we had played our games in hand then yes.

your situation would leave us 10 clear with 12 to play for

I believe if we win tonight annd they lose to Aberdeen at the weekend then we can win the league by beating them on the 27th,

No, we CAN win it at Parkhead on the 27th

If we win tonight we'd be 7 points clear and 2 games in hand, if aberdeen beat celtic we'd still be 7 points clear with 3 games in hand.

Gers on 78 and celtic on 71

if we then won at parkhead on 27th, we'd be on 81 with them on 71. They would have 3 games left, therefore only 9 points up for grabs.

If we win tonight we'd be 7 points clear and 2 games in hand, if aberdeen beat celtic we'd still be 7 points clear with 3 games in hand.

if we then won at parkhead on 27th, we'd be on 81 with them on 71. They would have 3 games left, therefore only 9 points up for grabs.

Guess we are all sheepies then on Saturday!

yep your right forgot to take away the 2nd old firm points doh

Guess we are all sheepies then on Saturday!

that's twice this year we've had to choose who we hate more. I'm just disappointed the sheep are in the top 6.

Lol I'm so glad someone explained this, tried working it out the other day but confused myself. Went back to playing Portal, something easier to understand.