Season ticket renewal

kirkiebear

My season ticket is paid for using direct debit.

Ive heard people saying that if you pay by direct debit, your season ticket has been automatically renewed for next season, is this right?

I haven't had anything through the door at all regarding my renewal.

a also pay by direct debit and got ma mines thro last week and it said as a was payin by direct debit that it would just be renewed automaticaly without me havin to send anything back and they would let me know when there gonna start takin the money out ma account

a also pay by direct debit and got ma mines thro last week and it said as a was payin by direct debit that it would just be renewed automaticaly without me havin to send anything back and they would let me know when there gonna start takin the money out ma account

Cheers thats cleared things up a bit.

However ive not had anything through the post from rangers telling me this, ive been relying on rumours.

Aye mate thats how it works!

You need to put it writing if you dont want to renew it.

I paid my by DD last year and i got my form through today telling me that they are going to automatically take the money from the details they used for last year! It's going to be a total fuck up because i want to move seat and change the bank details for this year!!!

I paid my by DD last year and i got my form through today telling me that they are going to automatically take the money from the details they used for last year! It's going to be a total fuck up because i want to move seat and change the bank details for this year!!!

You need to write to them, phone the customer services line mate.

Im moving seat coz ive fucked my leg and ive to put it in writing and they will try and sort something out.

Ano, i was gonna change to the credit card scheme, but i cant be arsed going through the bother if my season ticket is already being renewed.

Ano, i was gonna change to the credit card scheme, but i cant be arsed going through the bother if my season ticket is already being renewed.

Thats easily done man!

Just need to fill in a form and it does it all for you.

I use 2 different accounts for my season ticket and my match tickets (european, cups etc)

Thats easily done man!

I use 2 different accounts for my season ticket and my match tickets (european, cups etc)

cheers for the info (tu)

Thats easily done man!

cheers for the info (tu)

They are going to send out a form in the next couple of weeks for the away games and CCS (tu)

Thats easily done man!

cheers for the info (tu)

They are going to send out a form in the next couple of weeks for the away games and CCS (tu)

good stuff (tu)