Another Timmy Idiot!

shnollyRFC

In work today, and a Tim e-mails me to say that the season will be extended to the 22nd if we get to the UEFA Cup final, adding that it was 'pathetic' and 'another example of the SFA bending over'. I told him he was talking shit and that it was the only logical conclusion, as it just wouldn't be possible to fit in them in anywhere else. He went on to say the usual ' this would never happen anywhere else', 'destroys the integrity of our league' and all the rest of it. So I sent him a copy of our fixtures list and asked him what he would propose if he were in charge of finding a solution. It took about half an hour, but the reply came back and read something like:

"It's simple, play the game's between May 17th and May 24th. Put the Aberdeen game forward one day, then play on the Tuesday, Thursday, and then Saturday. 4 games in 8 days, so what? Arsenal had to do it a couple of years back."

So essentially................ the same proposal as the SFA made this afternoon! I took great delight in pointing this out to him, and asked why, if he thought that was the best solution, was he lambasting it only an hour before! He then begrudgingly accepted that the season does need to be extended, but added that "Rangers should learn from their mistakes!"

As I said, not a brain cell between them!

:rangers::rangers::rangers::rangers::rangers::rangers::rangers::rangers:

Tell him he's a fucking mug. Their club disgustingly and sneakily made the most out of the Phil O'Donnell situation because it suited THEIR OWN ends, and this has added to our situation. Now these pricks are falling over themselves to try and make sure wwe get screwed as a result.These wanks have no morals and only make decisions based on what's best for them.

Scum. Every last fucking one of them.

Tell him he's a fucking mug. Their club disgustingly and sneakily made the most out of the Phil O'Donnell situation because it suited THEIR OWN ends, and this has added to our situation. Now these pricks are falling over themselves to try and make sure wwe get screwed as a result.These wanks have no morals and only make decisions based on what's best for them.

Scum. Every last fucking one of them.

Bang on Mate.