webbie webster won't warm up

Guest Andypendek

Guest Andypendek

chum had webster in his office today, sez:

expects to be in squad for sunday

doesn't expect to be stripped

is fit and is somewhat cheesed off with life.

so now you know!

Always liked Webster and at the start of the season i was hoping he'd come in at centre back sometimes to give Weir much needed rest, he did against Gretna but then he was injured again and that was that. It has been a bit of a joke now though, turning into a Gavin Rae/Prodan type situation so theres not much point to keeping him on.

Cheesed off? We've paid his wages for over a year for virtually no return!

Clearly we weren't going to change a winning formula so he had little chance of breaking into the team this season. He's spent most of it unfit anyway.

I'd like to think that he could be Weir's successor as he has ability, but frankly he has always been injury prone and I don't think we should give him a contract

Cheesed off? We've paid his wages for over a year for virtually no return!

Clearly we weren't going to change a winning formula so he had little chance of breaking into the team this season. He's spent most of it unfit anyway.

I'd like to think that he could be Weir's successor as he has ability, but frankly he has always been injury prone and I don't think we should give him a contract

for some footballers its not about the money, its about playing football, I admit they are a rare breed!! But it's not his fault he's been injured is it