Feel Like A Let Down

Nemesis

A few months ago the missus asked if she could bugger off on a 3 day hen weekend.

I am saddened to admit that I said no bother since I never expected us to still be in Europe.

Cue me now sitting in house tonight with my baby girl as opposed to being at the Brox roaring on the gers.

Her whole family is away so I have no babysitter and am GUTTED

Poetic justice some would say !

Armchair Loyal :unionflag:

Make sure you get 3 days off if we get to Manchester then :pipe:

Now that's the sort of silver lining I was looking for!

If we get to Manchester my wean won't recognise me when i get back due to the bloodshot eyes, beard and beer soaked clothes after 3 days of debauchery !

Make sure you get 3 days off if we get to Manchester then :pipe:

Now that's the sort of silver lining I was looking for!

If we get to Manchester my wean won't recognise me when i get back due to the bloodshot eyes, beard and beer soaked clothes after 3 days of debauchery !

I cant stop thinking about Manchester, I will be gutted if we dont get there.

I just feel like this is our time.

:rangers:

Got a house full of bears here! Not a one of them know much about fitba but my girls soccer team is named Rangers (see previous story) and the wife already has food picked out for us tonight as we watch the match on Fox Soccer Channel. She set the DVR without me even askin' :rangers:

So I'll watch the match at work, then again with her at home tonight. Course, if they lose, we won't be watchin it. And i will be in a RIGHT foul mood won't i.

followfollowbetterfuckinwinwewillfollowrangers