The importance of Sundays result in relation to Thurs!?

mannan

dont you think that gettin a postive result on sunday is a must to keep the belief among the squad that the batteries have enough to finish the season with a minimum of 3 trophies?

or could defeat ( not that im sayin i believe this is goin to happen ) be the catalist for disaster?

I think its the opposite throughout this season, dismal SPL performances have usually proceeded or preceded good European games

Hearts 4 2 Rangers

Rangers 2 1 Stuttgart

Motherwell 1 1 Rangers

Lyon 0 3 Rangers

Barcelona 0 0 Rangers

Dundee Utd 2 1 Rangers

Dundee Utd 3 3 Rangers

Sporting 0 2 Rangers

I think if we win on Sunday we'll lose on Thursday, or vice versa. Ive been steadfast in my opinion that winning the league is more important but I would sacrifice Sunday for qualification to the final in a heartbeat. I cant see them getting 4/4 wins even if they do win on Sunday

I think its the opposite throughout this season, dismal SPL performances have usually proceeded or preceded good European games

Hearts 4 2 Rangers

Rangers 2 1 Stuttgart

Motherwell 1 1 Rangers

Lyon 0 3 Rangers

Barcelona 0 0 Rangers

Dundee Utd 2 1 Rangers

Dundee Utd 3 3 Rangers

Sporting 0 2 Rangers

I think if we win on Sunday we'll lose on Thursday, or vice versa. Ive been steadfast in my opinion that winning the league is more important but I would sacrifice Sunday for qualification to the final in a heartbeat. I cant see them getting 4/4 wins even if they do win on Sunday

i agree, they showed this against Aberdeen, if it werent for a howler by the referee then it wouldve ended 1-1, hot and cold, they only beat us last time when our first pick GK left the pitch injured, were down to 10 men and a very lucky final minute goal came.

I have said it for the last 2 or 3 years and have been laughed at by my Timmy friends.

The only reason they win anything is WE are poor! Anytime we have a half decent team we take the league from them, and when we have a Good team we take a double, when we have a solid well built team we win the treble.

They do not believe me, but at the start of this year I told them, they are winning F all. They laughed at me. Now who is panicing? I stand by my original statement, when Rangers are "half" decent Celtic have no chance.

I have said it for the last 2 or 3 years and have been laughed at by my Timmy friends.

The only reason they win anything is WE are poor! Anytime we have a half decent team we take the league from them, and when we have a Good team we take a double, when we have a solid well built team we win the treble.

They do not believe me, but at the start of this year I told them, they are winning F all. They laughed at me. Now who is panicing? I stand by my original statement, when Rangers are "half" decent Celtic have no chance.

pretty much how i feel about it too, the boys should and are very capable of beating them, if the ocassion overtakes them, take a deep breathe, catch a glimpse of the fans who are backing them all the way and do it for the club and what is Rangers, these cunts are second best and no matter their good spells they'll never keep us out of the running, we'll always come back and regain whats ours, Bill Struth summed Rangers up nicely, im sure you all know the quote, WATP.

:unionflag: :rangers:

Even if we lose tomorrow I still think Celtic are more likely than us to drop points over the rest of the season.

they will drop points but we aint losing tomorrow! :rangers: The title is coming home :unionflag: