Why we must back the Dublin Loyal.

SuperRangers

There was a previous thread about the Dublin Loyal and it was disappointing to say the least. :(

SUPPORT THE DUBLIN LOYAL !!

Think some of the guys (me included) need a bit of a helping hand Coops, an indication of what we can do to help.

Petition? Write/ e-mail dibble? :unsure:

There was a previous thread about the Dublin Loyal and it was disappointing to say the least. :(

Think some of the guys (me included) need a bit of a helping hand Coops, an indication of what we can do to help.

in here Bolton.

http://www.dublinloyal.com/

in here Bolton.

http://www.dublinloyal.com/

Join the RST? :baffled:

Guest Andypendek

i'm all for backing the DL on the issue of this flag, i see no reason for the action the club has taken. but i am put off by the linking of this to 'the death of the club' and that sort of thing. 'if you don't help you are helping them kill the club' and so on. some people simply don't give a fuck about these types of thing - you just can't insist everyone shares your views (i should know) and, if they don't, tell them they are killing rangers.

if we kept this to a straightforward case of 'the club has acted disproportionately here, come on now and see sense' i think we'd stand a better chance of a positive outcome than if we conflate the DL banner with other issues some fans have. to be frank, no matter how well written a piece that is (the OP) murray, scott et al are going to take one look at the username 'paisleyprod' and stop reading right there.

anyroad, i hope the hierarchy can see this is a pointless fight and that saying 'i was wrong' on occassion is not such a terrible thing.

Allright lads, on behalf of the DL just wanted to say thanks for all the support! The fight to be allowed to bring our banner into Ibrox will continue as long as we have the support of other fans. We've actually received some pretty good press from the media over here who sympathise with us but that means nothing to Kenny Scott who gave our chairman a very polite f**k off when they met just over a month ago. Anyhow, all going well the DL and the banner will be in Manchester on the 14th May. WATP

:rangers::rangers::rangers:

i'm all for backing the DL on the issue of this flag, i see no reason for the action the club has taken. but i am put off by the linking of this to 'the death of the club' and that sort of thing. 'if you don't help you are helping them kill the club' and so on. some people simply don't give a fuck about these types of thing - you just can't insist everyone shares your views (i should know) and, if they don't, tell them they are killing rangers.

if we kept this to a straightforward case of 'the club has acted disproportionately here, come on now and see sense' i think we'd stand a better chance of a positive outcome than if we conflate the DL banner with other issues some fans have. to be frank, no matter how well written a piece that is (the OP) murray, scott et al are going to take one look at the username 'paisleyprod' and stop reading right there.

anyroad, i hope the hierarchy can see this is a pointless fight and that saying 'i was wrong' on occassion is not such a terrible thing.

I think people equating it to the 'death of the club' is more to do with the fact that we have enough unfairness to put up with from the mhedia, SFA, MOPE etc., without our 'own' turning on us as well.

I'd like, just for once, for the club not to be invertebrate and to stand up for what is right and proper.

Behind Enemy Lines is neither racially offensive, sectarian or inciteful and still the club are pandering to the timmyfied society we are being forced to comply with.

If SDM et al grew a spine, they'd just tell the scum to get their own house in order before they try to find offence in every tiny thing that RFC and their supporters do.

:unionflag:

Allright lads, on behalf of the DL just wanted to say thanks for all the support! The fight to be allowed to bring our banner into Ibrox will continue as long as we have the support of other fans. We've actually received some pretty good press from the media over here who sympathise with us but that means nothing to Kenny Scott who gave our chairman a very polite f**k off when they met just over a month ago. Anyhow, all going well the DL and the banner will be in Manchester on the 14th May. WATP

keep fighting and you will win in the end, with the backing of all our fans. :rangers:

I think people equating it to the 'death of the club' is more to do with the fact that we have enough unfairness to put up with from the mhedia, SFA, MOPE etc., without our 'own' turning on us as well.

I'd like, just for once, for the club not to be invertebrate and to stand up for what is right and proper.

Behind Enemy Lines is neither racially offensive, sectarian or inciteful and still the club are pandering to the timmyfied society we are being forced to comply with.

If SDM et al grew a spine, they'd just tell the scum to get their own house in order before they try to find offence in every tiny thing that RFC and their supporters do.

Everyone I know over here has found the "Behind Enemy Lines" bit rather funny. No-one sees any reason why it should be banned because its pretty much a solid fact that if I was to go walking around wearing my rangers jersey I would be attacked pretty quickly. I'd just lke to say that the majority of people over here are really sound however it is the jobless knackers that crawl around the streets in their celtic tops who are just looking for any sort of reason to stab somebody. Its got to the stage now when even the Irish Independant recently described the celtic jersey as "the uniform of the pikey" :lol: Anyway my point is that if the majority of Dubliners dont find it offensive then how can anyone in Scotland?

Im certainly in support MG, and Im sure most, if not all of us on RM are. Keep it going brother :rangers:

Everyone I know over here has found the "Behind Enemy Lines" bit rather funny. No-one sees any reason why it should be banned because its pretty much a solid fact that if I was to go walking around wearing my rangers jersey I would be attacked pretty quickly. I'd just lke to say that the majority of people over here are really sound however it is the jobless knackers that crawl around the streets in their celtic tops who are just looking for any sort of reason to stab somebody. Its got to the stage now when even the Irish Independant recently described the celtic jersey as "the uniform of the pikey" :lol: Anyway my point is that if the majority of Dubliners dont find it offensive then how can anyone in Scotland?

It IS funny :) that's the whole point, so why ban it?

Sort of reminds me of the pub near the Piggery, it's just a dangerous place to be when supporting who you do.

Like you say, most Dubliners will see you as an oddity, and i'm very fortunate that it's highly unlikely i'll ever be attacked in my Rangers shirt living down here. I even go in the Irish Centre in Bolton on occasion just to wind the f*ckers up :)

Good Luck anyway in everything you guys do and stay safe and if there's anyway we can help let us know. :unionflag:

Support the Dublin loyal :rangers:

It is clear that the club have been a disgrace in the way they have handled this whole affair and what is wrong with the flag is beyond me, even though I am a West end student liberal, PC, hippy bastard! Kenny Scott is doing us a great deal of damage and should be sacked.