I like reading this crap....

cooper1989

Bring it on Fiorentina!

Fiorentina ace Riccardo Montolivo warns Rangers of whirlwind start

Apr 29 2008 By Craig Swan

FIRED-UP Fiorentina ace Riccardo Montolivo last night vowed to blow Rangers away from the first whistle on Thursday night.

The Italy midfielder was stunned by the Ibrox side's cautious approach in last week's first leg in Glasgow but insists his side can counter that tactic with a whirlwind start in the Stadio Artemio Franchi.

Montolivo said: "We must explode from the first moment against Rangers. We must put everything into the match.

"I don't know how they will play and I don't care. We just want to win.

"It was not a bad result in Glasgow but we have to be confident we can win at home.

"I know it is going to be a very difficult match and we need to remain calm and concentrate.

"I have great hopes about the tie and we believe we can go through.

"It is time for us to show character and the last tiring seven days have underlined the strength of our squad.

"We are not exhausted. We proved that against Rangers and Sampdoria and we are going to pursue our targets with all the energy at our disposal."

As stated.... Bring it on!

I think you're in for a big shock senor Montolivo, your friends at Lisbon thought the same when they were at home for the second leg and it was RANGERS who came out like a whirlwind.

More of the same and can someone get his e-mail address for after the game please. :angry2:

That's one thing I like about us under Walter. We hardly ever come out and talk pish before big games. You seen Davie Weir the other day and I thought his interview was brilliant, "we are footballers, who get paid to pay football".

None of this we are going to thrash them, take them apart etc. Just honesty and dignity. A great role-model. We do our talking on the park. :rangers:

That's one thing I like about us under Walter. We hardly ever come out and talk pish before big games.

Huv tae agree wi ye there ma man, but also huv tae add that the good thing aboot Wattie is that he doesnae talk pish full stop man, no even eftir a match know, he alweays keeps his dignity in tact and says nothin he doesnae think aboot first.

It's that expression o' his man, when he talks: ye jist know that nobody wi an expression like that couldnae be tellin the truth man. The way he just stauns there man, aw calm n composed n dignified n no ragin even eftir a defeat as hard as the one was to take the first toime aroon at the Tattiedome man, ye jisty know that he's a bastion o' truth ....no lik me coz ahm a spud frae ra Dome masell....

;)

Lol, these guys are worse than Bond villains. Every time they come out saying "yeah we'll teach Rangers a lesson", and every time they lose on aggregate.

Never learn.