Mornin' Champs

Canadaready

Hi CR. Same p*sh here in the Highlands. The winds died down but is supposed to come back later with a vengance. Stuck in work watching the clock  <cry>

where abouts in the highlands are you m8 ?

Fort William LB. I take it you are in Lochinver? Ive been there a few times. Horixontal rain there today is it? :D

Hi CR. Same p*sh here in the Highlands. The winds died down but is supposed to come back later with a vengance. Stuck in work watching the clock? <cry>

Fort William LB. I take it you are in Lochinver? Ive been there a few times. Horixontal rain there today is it? :D

no m8 , im in jersey now but from lochinver so just used that as my name :D

its quite nice over here today :P

Hi CR. Same p*sh here in the Highlands. The winds died down but is supposed to come back later with a vengance. Stuck in work watching the clock? <cry>

Lucky SOB (willy) . Januarys been a nightmare so far and its supposed to get worse <cry>

Lucky SOB (willy) . Januarys been a nightmare so far and its supposed to get worse <cry>

thats one thing i dont miss about the highlands ( the weather )

oh and the midgies :lol:

thats one thing i dont miss about the highlands ( the weather )

oh and the midgies :lol:

The midgies havent been to bad in recent years. In terms of numbers anyway. Although there is fewer of them they seem to have got more vicious. Or maybe its me getting older and more sensitive :D