***Official RMED Gaming***

CooperSF

its Van Moyles

not been online on it yet, this is probably a really dumb question but whereabouts do u click to get online with it?

Press up to get your mobile phone up, its an option on there (tu)

its Van Moyles

not been online on it yet, this is probably a really dumb question but whereabouts do u click to get online with it?

Press Up on to get the phone

Green for menu

Go down to multiplayer

Magic :rangers:

Ty McDeathKill. I'm up for a few games, some of the wankers on Live drive me nuts.

Lol I was playing with my housemate last night and it ended up with him chasing me in a helicopter. Like somehting from a Bond film, I was trying to drive an shoot him at the same time, he was chasing me down these roads :lol:.

Fucking quality.

Ty McDeathKill. I'm up for a few games, some of the wankers on Live drive me nuts.

Lol I was playing with my housemate last night and it ended up with him chasing me in a helicopter. Like somehting from a Bond film, I was trying to drive an shoot him at the same time, he was chasing me down these roads :lol:.

Fucking quality.

:lol: Quality

I was kinda doing the same with one of my mates. He was pissing me off so much that i got a helicopter and sliced him off his bike :craphead:

its Van Moyles

Press up to get your mobile phone up, its an option on there (tu)

Cheers guys thanks for clearing that up!

Regarding multiplayer im usually on at night, well except tonight for obvious reasons!!!

:unionflag: :rangers: :bouncy:

BTW I'm on pretty much all the time, although mostly single player at the moment. I work Fri night and Sat day/night (depends) but anything else is cool. If there's some big meet up on the game count me in.