Question for PS3 FIFA and PES owners.

Beauie

I'm interested in getting one or the other, but as a Rangers fan I don't know what game to go with. FIFA has the Scottish league - which I want, but i don't like it when the players look like crap. In PES, you can use photos for player faces I believe. So I'm interested to know how the Rangers players look on FIFA for PS3.

Thanks, boys!

:craphead:

I'm interested in getting one or the other, but as a Rangers fan I don't know what game to go with. FIFA has the Scottish league - which I want, but i don't like it when the players look like crap. In PES, you can use photos for player faces I believe. So I'm interested to know how the Rangers players look on FIFA for PS3.

Thanks, boys!

:craphead:

If anyone reads this, can I get my face on a PES player without having an EyeToy?

I thought you could import a JPEG from another storage device, but it seems you can't.

As for your question mate, if you really want the authenticity, get FIFA. Coming from a PES player who doesn't even have FIFA, it's much improved this year and if all the leagues etc are you're thing, go for that.

It's probably smoother online as well.

this is the first fifa i have ever liked over pes. this years pes on ps3 and xbox was rushed and you can tell. i hope/expect for pes to be better than fifa this year. the players on fifa dont look "crap", they look real whereas on pes i find it a bit arcade like. and if you are wanting licenses etc... then fifa is the only choice.

• 2 weeks later...