Season ticket renewals

Who else got the letter saying you dont need to fill out a renewal form etc. as Rangers will just automatically renew it unless you tell them not to. It said they would send a confirmation letter saying you have renewed along with the form for additional games you want eg euro, scottish cup etc.

My question is has anyone got the confirmation letter yet ? Just want the assurance that my tickets getting renewed for me and that ill get the form to tick the box for europe as the last few years as some other season ticket holders I know have been sent out the renewal form to fill out as every other year. Wondering why Im different and getting renewed automatically ?

Who else got the letter saying you dont need to fill out a renewal form etc. as Rangers will just automatically renew it unless you tell them not to. It said they would send a confirmation letter saying you have renewed along with the form for additional games you want eg euro, scottish cup etc.

My question is has anyone got the confirmation letter yet ? Just want the assurance that my tickets getting renewed for me and that ill get the form to tick the box for europe as the last few years as some other season ticket holders I know have been sent out the renewal form to fill out as every other year. Wondering why Im different and getting renewed automatically ?

if you paid by Direct Debit last term you are automatically renewed this term. I'm in the same boat - altho Ive received my application form as normal which tells me that my seat is taken care of but would I want cup tickets ..away games etc.

As always mate, if in any doubt give them a ring sooner rather than later (tu)

I was told the same mate, I sit in the club deck but I never got a confirmation pack or the forms to apply for cup and away games on the continuous credit card scheme. They sent me a new pack out and I filled it out and sent that away. Best thing is to give them a bell and they will send it out, remeber if you want to apply for away and cup games the forms have to be back in for the 13th may!