Invite to all Rangers Fans

As you will know from the other thread, Stirling Albion Supporters Club are hosting a fundraising game at Forthbank Stadium, Stirling this Saturday at 3pm.

I would like to welcome all Rangers fans along to the game (I know it's a bit of a trek, but some of you might live locally).

Admission is free, although there will be a donation bucket at the gate and a programme on sale (only 50p). All proceeds will again be going to the supporters club.

Many thanks again to all those who bid and hopefully some of you can make the game.

All the best for next season.

Mif

Its a pity I never had a ticket to the Uefa cup final in Manchester for a raffle draw at this game or it would have been mobbed lol.

Anyway congratulations on getting to the final and hopefully they can bring back the cup for you guys.

Its a pity I never had a ticket to the Uefa cup final in Manchester for a raffle draw at this game or it would have been mobbed lol.

Anyway congratulations on getting to the final and hopefully they can bring back the cup for you guys.

Mif, sorry but a round trip to Stirling is probably impossible. After today's result, I'm looking at an air fare to the UK for a totally different reason.

Nonetheless, I wish you all the best with the event.

Don't forget to post some photos on here to let us know how it went (tu)