congrats!

Well boy's im new to your forum and a massive THFC fan but also an avid follower of the GERS and i would just like to say a great big well don on youre herculian effort in reaching the uefa cup final's in manchester on the 14th of may. I've had a few beers on the strenghth of tonights match and no doubt i will be sinking a few more on the final, let's hope you win it and all the other cup's/spl's you are in aswell! Well done you are by far the greatest team in scotland and long may you rule. GOD SAVE OUR QUEEN! :rangers:

Well boy's im new to your forum and a massive THFC fan but also an avid follower of the GERS and i would just like to say a great big well don on youre herculian effort in reaching the uefa cup final's in manchester on the 14th of may. I've had a few beers on the strenghth of tonights match and no doubt i will be sinking a few more on the final, let's hope you win it and all the other cup's/spl's you are in aswell! Well done you are by far the greatest team in scotland and long may you rule. GOD SAVE OUR QUEEN! :rangers: