Allan Mcgregor signature

Big-jonesy51

i made this not that long ago,about a week or so ago but decided not to put my name on it so if someone would like to use it and would like their name on it let me know,if you would like to use it and dont want any writing on it then be my guest

For RM only!! no other forums thank you ;):)

2yl34t5.png

Cool as fuck mate  B)

cheers it only needs something for the left hand side to finish it off,i was thinking of maybe a rangers crest and a name but i will wait to see if any member wants it first :)

A signature style font would finish it off nicely IMO B)

Cool as fuck mate? B)

cheers it only needs something for the left hand side to finish it off,i was thinking of maybe a rangers crest and a name but i will wait to see if any member wants it first :)

A signature style font would finish it off nicely IMO B)

yeah thats along the lines with what i was thinking

i made this not that long ago,about a week or so ago but decided not to put my name on it so if someone would like to use it and would like their name on it let me know,if you would like to use it and dont want any writing on it then be my guest

2yl34t5.png

I will take it mate! If that's ok with you. It will gimmie a chance to practice using Photoshop. When I finish it, I will post it for all to see...

cheers! :)

2yl34t5.png

I will take it mate! If that's ok with you. It will gimmie a chance to practice using Photoshop. When I finish it, I will post it for all to see...

no problems mate,do you just want that picture or do you want the .psd? if you dont know,the .psd lets you see how i made the signature up step by step and you can see how i make them,it is like you would have the original picture with all the layers,where as if you just save that image you will need to just add onto it

2yl34t5.png

no problems mate,do you just want that picture or do you want the .psd? if you dont know,the .psd lets you see how i made the signature up step by step and you can see how i make them,it is like you would have the original picture with all the layers,where as if you just save that image you will need to just add onto it

ok, how can you send it to me? Via e-mail?

my address is

follow_gers@yahoo.ca

cheers

2yl34t5.png

ok, how can you send it to me? Via e-mail?

my address is

follow_gers@yahoo.ca

cheers

here's what I did with your sig mate!

I hope you approve.....let me know what you REALLY think?

cheers, and thanks again!

2s1aakx.png

Cool as fuck mate  B)

ill have it mate

2yl34t5.png

Thats a cool sig mate (tu)