New Dvd Out .

Guest greengrass

Guest greengrass

well not jammy at all really ...evened itself out over the game... lenny gets the pen tho .. its more than likely 2-0 game over...gave rangers hope tho going into the break at 1-0 .. but 2nd half "yas" ;) were the better team not disputing that... boruc however was well just boruc immense 2nd half.... carried a couple of pasengers today in an old firm game wich was no good .. namely jarosik , zurawski and naka fell away .. bad pitch for nice football i guess..our 2 defenders today played really well i thought aswell ... especially mick who was "injured" supposedly .. and balde played better than of recent..

also if u want to refer to jammy .. yer goal was also a deflection. (tu);)

draw was fair tho... ye will get 2nd this year no doubt . if ya stop bieng inconsistent. and perform.

well not jammy at all really ...evened itself out over the game... lenny gets the pen tho .. its more than likely 2-0 game over...gave rangers hope tho going into the break at 1-0 .. but 2nd half "yas" ;) were the better team not disputing that... boruc however was well just boruc immense 2nd half.... carried a couple of pasengers today in an old firm game wich was no good .. namely jarosik , zurawski and naka fell away .. bad pitch for nice football i guess..our 2 defenders today played really well i thought aswell ... especially mick who was "injured" supposedly .. and balde played better than of recent..

draw was fair tho... ye will get 2nd this year no doubt . if ya stop bieng inconsistent. and perform.

very true GG.

well not jammy at all really ...evened itself out over the game... lenny gets the pen tho .. its more than likely 2-0 game over...gave rangers hope tho going into the break at 1-0 .. but 2nd half "yas"  ;)  were the better team not disputing that... boruc however was well just boruc immense 2nd half....  carried a couple of pasengers today in an old firm game wich was no good .. namely jarosik , zurawski and naka fell away .. bad pitch for nice football i guess..our 2 defenders today played really well i thought aswell ... especially mick who was "injured" supposedly .. and balde played better than of recent..

also if u want to refer to jammy .. yer goal was also a deflection. (tu)  ;)

very true GG.

Aye mibbee but you lot still couldnae score in a barrell o fannies like, so I wouldnae count on it :P

well not jammy at all really ...evened itself out over the game... lenny gets the pen tho .. its more than likely 2-0 game over...gave rangers hope tho going into the break at 1-0 .. but 2nd half "yas"? ;)?  were the better team not disputing that... boruc however was well just boruc immense 2nd half....? carried a couple of pasengers today in an old firm game wich was no good .. namely jarosik , zurawski and naka fell away .. bad pitch for nice football i guess..our 2 defenders today played really well i thought aswell ... especially mick who was "injured" supposedly .. and balde played better than of recent..

also if u want to refer to jammy .. yer goal was also a deflection. (tu)? ;)

very true GG.

Aye mibbee but you lot still couldnae score in a barrell o fannies like, so I wouldnae count on it :P

DB we scored two minutes from the end, did you leave early and miss it?

well not jammy at all really ...evened itself out over the game... lenny gets the pen tho .. its more than likely 2-0 game over...gave rangers hope tho going into the break at 1-0 .. but 2nd half "yas"? ;)?? were the better team not disputing that... boruc however was well just boruc immense 2nd half....? carried a couple of pasengers today in an old firm game wich was no good .. namely jarosik , zurawski and naka fell away .. bad pitch for nice football i guess..our 2 defenders today played really well i thought aswell ... especially mick who was "injured" supposedly .. and balde played better than of recent..

very true GG.

DB we scored two minutes from the end, did you leave early and miss it?

to the tune of the BB

HA HA HA HAHAHAHA

feckin hell mate did you no hear us singing Cheerio Cheerio to your mob

Subwayloyal #1

Guest greengrass

rangers have goals in thier team no doubt when boyds fit and on form .. without him injured or games when he doesnt score .. its usually some good football at times create some chances.... huffing and puffing with no real edge..and defensively vulnerable... ya hit us with everything 2nd half .. yet only got 1 goal ... i think if we hit you guys with everything .... i dont think the centre of your defence would have done as well to hold out.. to be truthfull.. we never tested your defence too much today .. when we did it looked shaky.

defense not good.

midfield good.(usually)

forward line not so good.(except boyd when on form)

backup of ilk to change a game not so good.

2 cbs , a right back , another 1 quality striker , and some backup quality players rangers need... i dont think a brown or that would really solve rangers problems as such.. midfield is good enough when they perform...

celtic need..to improve.

anothr 20-25 striker.

another midfielder of real quality.. to replace lenny.

and another cb possibly as backup.

Well a would said u were jammy yesterday Boruc made 3 world class saves from Novo,Svensson and a think the other 1 was from Hutton. We hit the post 2times in a row with Prso and Sionko apart from the goal we out played you for the 90mins and would of been an injustice if we lost that game yesterday

Guest greengrass
well not jammy at all really ...evened itself out over the game... lenny gets the pen tho .. its more than likely 2-0 game over...gave rangers hope tho going into the break at 1-0 .. but 2nd half "yas"  ;)  were the better team not disputing that... boruc however was well just boruc immense 2nd half....  carried a couple of pasengers today in an old firm game wich was no good .. namely jarosik , zurawski and naka fell away .. bad pitch for nice football i guess..our 2 defenders today played really well i thought aswell ... especially mick who was "injured" supposedly .. and balde played better than of recent..

also if u want to refer to jammy .. yer goal was also a deflection. (tu)  ;)

Well a would said u were jammy yesterday Boruc made 3 world class saves from Novo,Svensson and a think the other 1 was from Hutton. We hit the post 2times in a row with Prso and Sionko apart from the goal we out played you for the 90mins and would of been an injustice if we lost that game yesterday

still cant beat us in a MUST win game aswell at mordor..

. and us not even playing well too for most of the game ... as the game went on the your guys adapted to the pitch a lot better i thought and had to try and gung-ho us ...

and the penalty was just a farce tbh... game over it was. if given.. just had to have a look again at the whole copeland rd stand.. thier faces to know it was a pen ...the whole stadium knew it was one .. bar the ref..end of... bottled it big time .. if he was so sure the ref himself it was no pen ... then lennon gets a yellow card end of....

he gave NEITHER. thats how clear cut it was.. he bricked it big time.. cos against lennon at mordor .. would have turned into a riot..Period.. we cant have that now. job for the boys.

how many stonewallers is that weve had turned away this season ?? at least 3 .. millers at st.mirren was even worse..

and yet we dont need to rely on penaltys .. not had 1 all season in the spl .. yous have had 3.. .. and a whopping

16 POINTS REMAIN..

anyway NO WINS in 6. (1 goal in 6) . OF Encounters. P6 D1 L5 (abysmal)

celebrating a last gasp eqauliser .. as if it was the european cup final itself.. thats how far your team and fans have fallen in recent era.

THAT IS ALL.

well not jammy at all really ...evened itself out over the game... lenny gets the pen tho .. its more than likely 2-0 game over...gave rangers hope tho going into the break at 1-0 .. but 2nd half "yas"? ;)?  were the better team not disputing that... boruc however was well just boruc immense 2nd half....? carried a couple of pasengers today in an old firm game wich was no good .. namely jarosik , zurawski and naka fell away .. bad pitch for nice football i guess..our 2 defenders today played really well i thought aswell ... especially mick who was "injured" supposedly .. and balde played better than of recent..

still cant beat us in a MUST win game aswell at mordor..

. and us not even playing well too for most of the game ... as the game went on the your guys adapted to the pitch a lot better i thought and had to try and gung-ho us ...

and the penalty was just a farce tbh... game over it was. if given.. just had to have a look again at the whole copeland rd stand.. thier faces to know it was a pen ...the whole stadium knew it was one .. bar the ref..end of... bottled it big time .. if he was so sure the ref himself it was no pen ... then lennon gets a yellow card end of....

he gave NEITHER. thats how clear cut it was.. he bricked it big time.. cos against lennon at mordor .. would have turned into a riot..Period.. we cant have that now. job for the boys.

how many stonewallers is that weve had turned away this season ?? at least 3 .. millers at st.mirren was even worse..

and yet we dont need to rely on penaltys .. not had 1 all season in the spl .. yous have had 3.. .. and a whopping

16 POINTS REMAIN..

anyway NO WINS in 6. (1 goal in 6) . OF Encounters. P6 D1 L5 (abysmal)

celebrating a last gasp eqauliser .. as if it was the european cup final itself.. thats how far your team and fans have fallen in recent era.

THAT IS ALL.

Check again mate , i think you'll find that it you mhob that have a habi of rioting , smashing officials windows and generally harassing officals and there families , kettle , black and pot are just three words that spring to mind , pity they don't hand out UEFA awards for coining refs eh ???

I think that evn though we did not win yesterday, we completely outplayed Celtic. They were only poor because Ferguson and Clament were running the show and Hutton had McGeady all day.

I only think the goal was celebrated so much because we had been huffing and puffing for so long and to not lose yesterday was so importnat. I think when Burke and Boyd are back fit we will pull clear in second place.

Celtic are by no means playing well at the moment and I think the gap will be cut significantl in the second half of the season.

Guest greengrass
I think the gap will be cut significantl in the second half of the season.

glad your confident .. me personally i think it will only get bigger..

starting as early as the next couple of weeks...

enjoy your battle with the sheep .. for 3rd is not good enough but it is a MUST.

same as yesterday a MUST win game draw is no good for you guys .....

yer fans knew it aswell.

.... a some of your fans even leaving last 10 mins yesterday had seen enough..

to the tune of " we can see you sneeking out "".

think were bad ? 16 points suggest otherwise and were not even playing well for

90 mins that i do know ..atm..

wait till we do .... and get vennegoor , maloney, beattie , caldwell etc all back and settled again weve been changing the team a lot of recent weeks due to injury solely and still winning most....due to half decent squad depth .. something wich you guys lack aswell i add.

in january our signings will eclipse yours..(again) and or the summer... as we have the purse now yous dont.. . tb brutally honest... murray wont go into debt (as he said) himself.. whats not there he wont spend.

rangers are just a spl middle of the road team .. and have been for the past 2 seasons now abysmal strings of results at times also echoe this....no wins in 6 OF encounters .. and a celebratary last gasp ..draw in a must win game.. against your bitter rivals yesterday only cemented this...

you need a new chairman whos got a wad of spare cash and willing to spend it.. to come close to challenging us again in the near future.