• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A little Russian lesson for Mad Cow and others before i go to sleep at last:

Привет=Hello

Пока=Bye

Спокойной ночи=Good Night

Спасибо=Thanks

ебать, бамжей, ебать!=Hi dear Zenith fans! (dadada forgive me i couldn't hold myself smile.gif )

And I'd like to congratulate all Scottish guys with the great day of WWII Victory! Lads, if our grandfathers wouldn't beat the shit out of nazi bastards in 1945, you all were Germans and supported Bayern Munich :).

What a joke of a comment that is. Go read some more Communist Party sanctioned school books.

Maybe if Stalin would have stood his ground against the Nazis in the first place we wouldn't have been in such a mess. Nothing like signing a pact with the Devil is there?

Привет=Hello

Пока=Bye

СпаÑибо=Thanks

ебать, бамжей, ебать!=Hi dear Zenith fans! (dadada forgive me i couldn't hold myself smile.gif )

And I'd like to congratulate all Scottish guys with the great day of WWII Victory! Lads, if our grandfathers wouldn't beat the shit out of nazi bastards in 1945, you all were Germans and supported Bayern Munich :) .

What a joke of a comment that is. Go read some more Communist Party sanctioned school books.

Maybe if Stalin would have stood his ground against the Nazis in the first place we wouldn't have been in such a mess. Nothing like signing a pact with the Devil is there?

Chill oot big yin :lol:

I'm pretty sure he was only having a laugh!

Привет=Hello

Пока=Bye

Спасибо=Thanks

And I'd like to congratulate all Scottish guys with the great day of WWII Victory! Lads, if our grandfathers wouldn't beat the shit out of nazi bastards in 1945, you all were Germans and supported Bayern Munich :) .

Chill oot big yin :lol:

:P I was too

Привет=Hello

Пока=Bye

СпаÑибо=Thanks

And I'd like to congratulate all Scottish guys with the great day of WWII Victory! Lads, if our grandfathers wouldn't beat the shit out of nazi bastards in 1945, you all were Germans and supported Bayern Munich :).

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

You guys forget you were the enemy for half the war and we fought all you c*nts single handidly for freedom.

True, we needed a bit of help being pushed over the finishing line. But the Jerries nor the Ruskies would have ever set foot on British soil in times of war.

At english svolota translated like bastard =)

2 Svolota

Pls, Stop it! Will you be very glad, if spartak or cska fans become write offendative message at Zenit forum?

We must be polite with our opponents, only game can show who is strongest team.

This is the right attitude to have (tu)

Welcome to you and the real fans of Zenit who have the class to act with respect instead of acting like children.

Yes, that was written only to make a laugh. I thought the smile in the end explains it.

Actually WWII is the very difficult theme for discusses like "you didn't help us then". Despite we all were in Anti-Hitler coalition we all had our own interests...

I respect all the heroes felt down in that cruel war. And i hope we'll never see such a terrible spectacle again...

Yes, that was written only to make a laugh. I thought the smile in the end explains it.

Actually WWII is the very difficult theme for discusses like "you didn't help us then". Despite we all were in Anti-Hitler coalition we all had our own interests...

I respect all the heroes felt down in that cruel war. And i hope we'll never see such a terrible spectacle again...

I hope not.

Here is the Ibrox Trophy Room

and a Tour of Murray Park (Rangers Training Ground) and Ibrox by the Scottish burned childrens' club a couple of years ago.

Nice to see these kids having fun.

Туповатый футбол в изполени ГР. Нада замететь, шта оне часта пожарят в зощите , проваливаются. И этти набросы в штраффную саперника . В общим - антихфутбол во всей иво красе.

Туповатый футбол в изполени ГР. Ðада замететь, шта оне чаÑта пожарÑÑ‚ в зощите , проваливаютÑÑ. И Ñтти наброÑÑ‹ в штраффную Ñаперника . Ð’ общим - антихфутбол во вÑей иво краÑе.

Как раз против таких команд Зениту Ñ‚Ñжелее вÑего и играетÑÑ. Ð’Ñпомни Рубин. Ð¥Ð¾Ñ‚Ñ ÐµÑли оборона ГР далека от идеала, то попроще будет. Ð’ Ñтом матче вÑÑ Ð²Ð°ÑˆÐ° надежда на Ðршавина и его креативные дейÑтвиÑ. Погреба не будет, а значит толкатьÑÑ Ñ‚Ð°Ð¼ в штрафной некому будет. Текке - не уровень.

Zenith hardly plays against defensive teams. But it must be a very good and solid defensive line to make hindrances for their attacking power. And Rangers defenders have to think how to hold Andrey Arshavin...