PLG joins PSG and is taking Clement

Guest Daniel-CFC

Its just paper talk IMO. Clement has publicly said he wants to stay at Ibrox.

Every manager who leaves a club is linked with his better players from his previous club.

Also is there not the 3 teams per season rule? If so Clement can't move can he?

If Clement goes I think we should go for Lee Hendrie. he's one of the nearly men of football iMO. he has so much talent and I think he would be electric in blue (tu)

Personally i don't want to see him leave. he has been impressive in a struggling side so far. i would like to see how he would get on if and when we improve and get a bit of a run going. However if we could get 2 million for him i would be happy as that would be about an ?800,000 profit on him?

Guest greengrass
i wouldn't sell for less than ?3.5m

3.5m for clement , :lol:

the best of a bad bunch of poor signings , and even clement is not the finished article has some games decent some games no existant.

watever next..

hes worth at the most 1.5 - 2 tops.

i wouldn't sell for less than ?3.5m

3.5m for clement , :lol:

watever next..

hes worth at the most 2 tops.

Well worth that mate, if he was in the prem it would be double that price.

I can really see him going hope we get at least two million for him.

if clement is worth more than 3.5m .. naka is worth 7m to a team.

Clement in his early twenty?s full of potential and highly rated. Naka nearing 30 in a year or so and he is at the peak off his game.

I know who I would waste 7 million on.

:rolleyes:

Guest greengrass

naka is only 28 , prime time imo. still has a good few years in him at the top.. he carries virtually no weight aswell wich can only benefit , and he never was / even at 20 or going to be one of the fastest of players anyway, his skill and craft is all that is required , look how long lubo , zidane etc played for imo at top level,, in the gym every day and is in perfect shape for a pro footballer.

7m for naka :lol::lol::lol: That is a good one. If hes so good how come none of the big italian sides went for him despite him playing against them a couple of times a year??? Quite simply he disappeared during those games. Talented player and world class free kick taker but far too inconsistant to be worth anywhere near that. Clement played brown and thomson off the park yet you think hes worth LESS than them????? PLG can GTF coz clement isnt going anywhere. He can have sebo and papac .