My mate Joe, his dad and his son all have tickets

pcbear

Old Joes 80 follow following for 65 years, Joe will have been going for at least 40 and his boy for around 15, all through thick and thin, i'm chuffed as fuck that they all have tickets,i doubt there are a more deserving trio out there.

Superb mate (tu)

For every one of them there is one deserving that isnt going though, my grandad has been going to Ibrox since he could walk and hardly misses a game home or away (hes 78) and he couldnt get a ticket anywhere. I felt like shit for him. :(

Good to see that they went to deserving supporters mate.

It really pains me as a "women" who sits two seats next to me at the brox and who appears once a blue moon got one threw the ballot :angry2:

She appears about 10 minutes into the game then fucks off on about 61 minutes :angry2:

Superb mate (tu)

For every one of them there is one deserving that isnt going though, my grandad has been going to Ibrox since he could walk and hardly misses a game home or away (hes 78) and he couldnt get a ticket anywhere. I felt like shit for him. :(

If i ever stumbled upon a ticket, i would gladly forfeit it to him, no ifs buts and maybies, its guys like that who are most deserving.

Good to see that they went to deserving supporters mate.

It really pains me as a "women" who sits two seats next to me at the brox and who appears once a blue moon got one threw the ballot :angry2:

She appears about 10 minutes into the game then fucks off on about 61 minutes :angry2:

I have a woman that sits next to me too Super!

Shes always steaming too. Bet its the same one...

Superb mate (tu)

If i ever stumbled upon a ticket, i would gladly forfeit it to him, no ifs buts and maybies, its guys like that who are most deserving.

He wouldnt take my ticket from me even if I offered, thats just the way he is.

Old Joes 80 follow following for 65 years, Joe will have been going for at least 40 and his boy for around 15, all through thick and thin, i'm chuffed as fuck that they all have tickets,i doubt there are a more deserving trio out there.

This is great to hear pc (tu)